I would rather die

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟗✍

No one's POV

"Then why don't I give you company." When Kim said those words the atmosphere went silent. Chay was dumbfounded by what his teacher said. Even though he wants to stay with Kim coz he is his safe zone but his brothers will be angry and the worse Nam who won't let a fly roam around Chay.

"U-um-m, I didn't mean that way-- i - mean if y-you w-want. I C-can b-be y-your bodyguard. yes as a bodyguard." Kim stuttered he never stuttered in his whole life but now he is in front of this fragile and naive boy.

"It's okay I didn't thought that much." Chay said." but I have to ask my brothers for permission." He added with a whisper.

"Huh?" Kim asked with an amused expression so that he can make sure what he heard from the younger was correct.

"Umm, let me ask phi'nam and phi'mok first," Chay said in a small tone.

"Really so, that means I can stay with you." Kim beamed at Chay."Then let's go to your house." Kim grabbed Chay's wrist and brought him to the parking lot. He helped Chay with the passenger seat and settle himself on the driver's seat. He drove to chays house.

"Aii, phi'mok." chay exclaimed as he saw his brother walking out of the house with their bags. Chay got out of the car and Kim did the same. He made his way towards his brothers with Kim behind him.

"Chay my baby I will miss you." Nam attacks Chay with a bone-breaking hug."I wouldn't be leaving if it wasn't important."

"I will miss you too, phi~~~~~~~," Chay whine back hugging his phi forgetting everything that happened earlier in his hia's embrace.

"Both are like babies." Mok smiled watching his husband and his brother." Ah, Mr'kim, Nice to meet you again. did you come here to drop Chay?"

"Yeah, nice to meet you too,Mr.mok."

"Thank you for dropping Chay here and I sincerely apologize if we are bothering you in any way."

"Don't be, chay is not a bother, it's my pleasure to help him," Kim said glancing back at Chay.

"Chay, you will be alone for one week so lock the door and windows properly and don't order from outside I've already prepared food for you today and for other days you can make simple dishes, And huh don't stay awake late at night, and the last one don't let Strangers inside, okay," Nam said completely in mother mode.

"Stop phi~~~~~~ I am not a kid anymore," Chay whines at his phi.

"Aww, but you are still a baby for me." Nam said cooing at Chay."I don't know how could i live without you for a week."

"But phi'mok said you are going for 2 days," Chay asked shocked.

"Yeah, the plan was for 2-days but our boss changed it to one week we can't do anything," Nam said with a frown.

"Don't worry phi, I will be okay," Chay smiled at Nam. "Phi can I ask you a favour."

"Yeah, you can ask anything, do want anything from, Phuket or do you want a whole set of Owari no seraphs souvenirs."

"No, I actually want to ask you." He says while glancing at Kim.

"What, baby?"

"Umm, c-ca-n ." he took a deep breath and said in a go." Can phi'kim stay with me?"He closes his eyes.

"What????????" Mok and Nam said at the same time.

"Please phi," He said pouting at his phi.

"But ba-." Before Nam could say anything mok interrupt