My Angel, I am your Vampire in shining Armor

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟓✍

Porchay's POV:

My cheeks were heating like I am sitting inside a Japanese kotatsu in the summer season. Phi Kim cleared his throat and stood up I did the same.

"Mr-- I-I mean Phi'kim about t-." I checked on the couch and the floor but I didn't find it.

"Are you searching for your assignment?" Phi'kim said and I nodded.

"But how did you know?" I asked confused.

He chuckled." coz I already kept it when you were unconscious."

I pout. "you always laugh at me phi'kim."

"Coz you are cute, now let's go."

"Where?" I asked.

"Your home, come on let me drop you there."

"What? wait what is the time?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you it's already dusk and you were sleeping the whole day."

"What?"

"Yeah, now let's go."

"It's okay Phi'kim I can go, you don't have to," I said smiling nervously.

"chay, I don't like repeating myself. Now be a good boy and let me drop you home." Phi'kim said with the same dark tone.

"O-okay Phi" Kim." I nodded and he smiled. gosh, a few seconds ago he was like going to eat me if I didn't obey and now he is smiling which can take away anyone's heart. Why crushing on someone is so frustrating? And when he is your teacher who is ten years older than you is torture.

He grabbed my wrist and guided me to the parking lot we make our way to his car he helped me with the passenger seat he then plopped onto the driver's seat and start driving. After a few minutes, we finally arrived at my house. I got out of the car and I decided to thank Phi'kim properly for helping me. I walk to the side of the driver's seat and knock on the mirror. the mirror slides down.

"Phi'kim, why don't you have dinner with me today?" I asked smiling.

"with you?" Phi'kim asked raising his one eyebrow when I realized what I said.

"Um-i mean with me and my hia's. phi nam's cooking is amazing."

"Oh, I would love to." he smiled and got out of the car and I guided him inside the house.

"Phi'Nam will be happy to meet you." I smiled at him and went inside grabbing phi'kims wrist. I made my way to the dining room and saw Phi'Nam cooking.

"Phiii~~ I am home," I said.

"Welcome home, Baby. your hia will be coming soon go freshen up I made your fav-" he turns towards me. he pauses and scowls." W-who is he chay?" he pauses and shifts his gaze down." AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HOLDING HANDS!!!!!!" I was scared at Phi's sudden outburst.

"Honey, do we have guests here tod-----ay? " when a voice interrupts us from behind." What happened why the atmosphere is silent?" Phi Mok asked in confusion.

No one's POV:

Now Nam, Chay, Mok, and kim are having their dinner. Chay is really nervous coz Nam never cusses at him. the atmosphere is deadly silent. Both were having a glare competition.

"Phi, He is Mr. Kim my English teacher," Chay says trying to break the silence.

"Hmm, you were the one who give my baby detention?" Nam asked.

"Yeah, the one you were ready to kill," Mok said, Nam glared at him which made him gulp in fear. he shifts his gaze towards Kim and smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Mr.Kim. I am Nam Chay's Brother-in-Law and the person with the joker face sitting beside you is my Husband, chay's brother."