Even the world refuses

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟒✍

No one's POV

The whole world was silent only the tick of the clock can be heard in the room.

"So it's the time." Kim said and the other nodded."Are you two ready?"

"Wait a second." Sem meddle. Kim looked at him confused.

"What happened sem? did you forget anything?"

"No, it's you who forget."

"What?"

"Your instrument." Sem sighed.

"Umm, I think I don't have it here, I haven't used musical witchcraft for a long time."

"Huh, how could you don't have it? when only you are the one who can do the musical witchcraft." Macau sneered.

"Didn't I say? I haven't used musical witchery for a long time." Kim said gritting his teeth.

"Whatever?" Macau scoffed."But now what we will do?"

"I can use the guitar." Kim sighed.

"No, you can't, guitar is never used during deviltry," Sem said.

"Then,what can we do?"

"Don't worry I knew you wouldn't have the instrument so I brought you one."

"Huh, if you brought it already then why didn't you say anything," Kim said irritated.

"I was about to tell you but you both started fighting.so I didn't get the chance."

"You and your friend are both stupid." Macau scowled.

"Huh, don't forget kiddo? Even if I am a vampire I am still a priest I can turn your demon into ashes. " Sem said darkening his eyes.

"Y-you, How d-dare you calling me a kid? i-f yo-you l-lay even a finger on me i-i-- won't spare you." Macau stutter.

"Look like the kiddo is scared." Sem Snicker.

"I am not a kid, okay. you oldie." Macau scowled.

"Shut up Macau it's not time for this "Kim turned to his friend."don't be a kid sem."

"Let's go upstairs and set up the things."

They went to upstairs to Chay's room he was still sleeping due to the effect of the spells.

"He is still sleeping." Macau sighed.

"It's good for us we can do our work without bothering him, " Sem said."Kim your instrument is over there." He said pointing at the corner of the room.

"What? You brought a Koto." I gasped.

"Yeah, in these types of work, it's useful and you liked playing it.so, I just brought it from the vampire realm for you."

"Thanks, it's good if the instrument is familiar."

"Okay, then let's get started." Sem walked up to Chay's bed and pull out a rope from his bag.

"What is this sem?" Kim widens his eyes.

"Are you going to tie my fragile friend?" Macao gasped.

"Ayy, It's the first step. I have to tie him. so if the soul awakens he won't go anywhere." They nodded.

"Okay, but plz be gentle," Kim said nervously.

"Yeah, he is so fragile," Macau said nodding.

"Aii, kiddo and you Kim, you are saying this like I haven't done this before. Now shut your mouth and let me do my work." Sem shushed them.