Obscurcity of dark melody

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟐✍

No one's POV

Porchay was walking in the empty corridor feeling exhausted after giving his practical test.

"Huff, why the hell did I choose the surgical department over medicine?" Chay sighed." But it's my dream even if I have to work hard for it." He smiled feeling a bit motivated.

He was walking but stopped in his track. Didn't know why but it was like someone is forcing him to stop.

He roam his eyes around the area when he found an abandoned music room but to his surprise, it wasn't locked.

"When I first came to this area it was locked but now it's not? Should I go in?" He questioned himself but everyone knows curiosity kills the cat and our chay is one.

"I should take a peek then I can go. Hmm," He took the courage and twisted the doorknob earning a squeaking sound.

He step inside hearing a faint sound that wasn't loud but still audible. It was somehow beautiful but creepy.

He walked up to the broken piano and pressed his fingers on the keys but the sound it made was quite funny. Chay giggled.

"Porchay." Chay shiver when someone breathe his name on his ear. he turn around and saw Luce.

"Oh, it's you phi. You scared me." Luce smirked watching the boy's reaction.

"Hmm, but what are you doing here?" Luce asked acting dumbfounded.

"I was just passing by but this room caught my attention.so, I just tried to take a peek." Chay said scratching the back of his neck.

"Hmm," Luce hummed." But you shouldn't giggle in this place when you play a broken instrument."

"But, W-why?" Chay stutter.

Luce leaned close to Chay's face." Coz it can catch any bad persons or I can say devil's attention." Chay gulped watching the older scary reaction.

"B-but it's just an abandoned room, I don't think there might be a-anyone," Luce smirked watching the boy being scared it satisfies him.

"Hmm, then when we are here and no one is around, why don't I play a song for you." Luce backed off.

"But this piano is broken how will you play it," Chay asked confused.

"Ha, don't worry It's just a broken instrument but my voice is still okay."

"Okay, but-" before Chay could finish Luce shushed him.

"Don't worry I am not gonna eat you. I just prepared a song so I want someone to listen to it. Please be my audience." Chay thought for a moment but nodded in agreement.

"Thanks, then let me play it," Luce said taking his seat. He put his fingers on the instrument and pressed the keys.

" I know you want him over me,

You see him as your only knight,

But you are my only fading dream,

Wishing the stars that, you will be mine,

But you are leaving me behind,

Yes, you are my fading dream,

The more I want you, the more I lose." Luce watched the boy completely engrossed in the song. he then thinks to initiate his plan.

"When I say that you are mine,

Just obey what I have said,

Like you are my love blind,