The boy from hell

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟕✍

No one's POV

"Did you hear the news?"

"No, what it is?"

"A new student is transferring today, and I even heard that he is so hot." The girl beside porchay squealed while talking with her friends. He is hearing in the morning that a student is transferring here. so he got curious.

"Cau." he turned around and poked his friend who was busy on his phone.

"Aii Cau!!." he pinched his arms. Macau winced in pain.

"What?" Macau asked rubbing his arms.

"Do you know anything about the new student?"

"How would I know? But the whole campus is gossiping about him, mostly the girls." Macau said scrunching his nose.

"What? Are you jealous? of a student who didn't even show now." Chay snickers trying to hold his laugh.

"Huh, I am not jealous. I can get any girl I want." He leans closer to chays face and smirks. "Even boys."

"Eww, who wanna be with you?"

"But you are with me and I will never ever leave you," Macau smirks watching Chay.

"Hello class, you won't get anything gossiping about anyone. so, now take your seat." Chay turns around and watches his teacher.

"We are having a new student today, Luce you can come inside." The boy with red eyes and brown hair stepped inside. Everyone's eyes were on him and the girls were squealing.

"Hello guys, I am Luce Amarin. I am a new transfer student hope we will get along." He smirks.

"Okay, now Luce you can sit where ever you want ."

When Macau saw him, his eyes widen in shock.

"How could he? That means shit." He muttered under his breath But enough for Chay to hear.

"What happened Macau? Why are you balling your eyes out?"

"Can I sit here?" When a voice interrupts them.

"Yeah." chay said smiling.

"Mr. Anurak can you please focus here?"

"Umm, sorry sir." Chay said smiling nervously." I will talk to you later." he whisper to Macau.

After class chay and Macau went to the cafeteria to have their lunch. Now Chay was getting worried watching his friend silent for like 15 minutes.

"What happened cau? you are having this gloomy face from the last lecture." Chay asked watching his friend with a frown.

"Nothing, just a headache. I guess." Macau said smiling a bit.

"You can tell me when you are comfortable."

"Excuse me, is this seat reserved?" a voice interrupt them from behind. chay turned around and saw the new student.

"No-" before Chay could say.

"You can't even if it's empty, you can go and sit anywhere else," Macau said shooting daggers at the other male.

"Let him be Macau, we are going to finish anyway," Chay said whispering to his friend Macau.

"I think your friend doesn't like me." Luce smirk.

"It's okay you can sit here, he is just not feeling well." Chay smiled and the other male took the seat beside Chay.