The Fallen Angel with shattered wings and broken soul

Play this song while reading.

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟒✍

No one's POV

When Chay went inside the house he was met by his Phi's one was Holding his head with his hand and the other was trying to calm his husband. Then he understood the whole situation.

"Phii." chay said gaining his phi's attention.

"Chay, why weren't you picking up your calls and you know what time it is," Nam said tears brimming in his eyes. Nam's eyes went wide when he saw Chay's hand. he walked to Chay and held his hands.

"How did this happen chay? did you get bullied?"

"Nothing happened phi it's just a scratch."

"Don't beat around the bush chay tell me who did this to you," Nam said fuming in anger.

"I don't know i was heading to submit my assignment and the last thing i knew i was in the hospital. " chay explain.

"What you were in hospital why didn't you call me," Mok asked.

" sorry phi. i also lost my phone." soon he was engulfed in a tight hug by Nam.

"You made me worried chay." Nam says his voice cracking." when you haven't come home  and didn't text me so i called the uni and they said everyone already went home and there was no detention i got worried chay."

"Sorry phi nam phi mok for worrying you." chay said and Mok also hugged his cute babies. they broke the hug and Nam asked.

"But who brought you to the hospital i want to thank him."

"Well, you were thinking about beating him yesterday."

"Who?" Nma asked completely dumbfounded.

"Mr. Kim who gave me detention tomorrow and dropped me here."

"Oh that one, he seems no harm to my chay. yeah, honey." Nam asked his husband.

"Then you should thank him for taking care of your baby rather than beating him." mok said stopping him from laughing.

"Haa ha ha very funny chay you go clean up I've made your favorite dish Tom Yum Goong." chay's eyes lit up after hearing and ran to his room. his phii just chuckle and start doing their work.

At Kim's mansion.

Kim sat in the center of the circle surrounded by candles with a Vodoo doll he cut his finger and left a stream of blood on the Vodoo doll.

" with the power of panch bhoota. fire, water, air, earth, and ether. I, the pureblood vampire of the Adhulyadej clan is summoning tai hong. i order you to show yourself in front of me here and now." he again chanted the mantra.

when a thick cloud of smoke formed the spirit opened his eyes to see the person who summoned him. when he learned the person who summoned him he kneeled down. kim opens his eyes to see the spirit kneeling down.

"What is the reason that Khun Kim summoned me here?" the spirit asks Kim bowing his head down.

"I have work for you," Kim says while emitting a dark aura to control the spirit.

"Just command khun kim."

" you have to go in the past time of evening the time during sunset. i found you a dead person who died without his family but your real task is to find out what happened to a boy who lost his memory of this evening.' Kim finished.

"I can do it but you have to tell me his name ." the spirit asked waiting for Kim's answer.

"I won't tell you the name but i can give you his T-shirt with blood," Kim said knowing if he give chays name to the spirit in this situation it will affect the boy which he don't want even a bit.