- 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙮 -

How many of ya'll had guessed the tittle correctly? 👀

Highschool AU
---------------------------------

Jeongin's POV :

I was busy gathering books from my locker for the mext class and when I closed the door of my locker, I turned and there I saw him. My crush, Kim Seungmin. I've had a crush on him ever since middle school when he defended me from my awful bullies, but I know I got no chance with him. He's really popular and has alot of girls and guys drooling over him including me.

I decided to day dream about him later since right know I'm boutta be late for class so RUN. Once I made it to my class, thank god I wasn't late, I took a seat besides my best friend Beomgyu and we talked for a while before the teacher came in and started teaching some stuff that I absolutely have no interest of.

After class was over, me and Beomgyu went to the cafeteria to eat. I was sitting at a table while waiting for Beomgyu to get his food. I wasn't really hungry even though I know damn well I skipped breakfast earlier. (Bro's like me fr) few minutes later he finally arrived, "what took you so long?" I asked him curiously. "The line was longer than expected" he replied. I mouthed an O then we talked to pass the time.

"So when are you going to confess to him?" Beomgyu changed the topic. I almost choked on air at that, "w-what?" "You know what I mean Innie" I sighed realizing there's no changing that topic. "I don't know Gyu, do I really have a chance with him?" I asked while looking down at my hands fiddling with them.

"Of course you have a chance, trust me Innie!" He tried to cheer me up. "But I'm super shy!" (See what I did there?) "Come on, you can't hide your feelings from Seungmin forever!" I sighed again, "but what should I do?" I can feel him smirking. "Here's the plan" He said before whispering it to me.

"You sure?" "Mhm!" "Alright..."

Right now I'm currently heading to my locker once again simce I realized I forgot something and to my surprise there's Seungmin 3 lockers away. I decided to put the plan on action now.

"Hey Seungmin!" I started. "Hi Jeongin, need anything?" He asked with a smile ACK HIS SMILE SO PRETTY HSHSSSH. "Oh-uhmm... I w-was just hoping that we can- I MEAN can you meet me at the r-rooftop later? I h-have something to t-tell you there" HE'S GONNA THINK I'M WEIRD NOW GOSH WHY DID I EVEN STUTTER. Instead he chuckled but agreed anyway, he patted my head then walked away HAHAHAHA HE PATTED MY HEAD, I'M NEVER WASHING MY HAIR AGAIN.

I went to my class happily even the teacher and my classmates are confuse why I'm smiling so much especially in math class. "Are you okayy? You've been smiling the whole session it's making my mouth hurt seeing you smiling so much" Beomgyu exaggerated. "Step 1 done" "wow that quick?" "Yup, now onto step 2 later"

Once class was finished I immediately went to the rooftop, and there I saw Seungmin already. "Wow you're early" I managed to say without stuttering. (Thank goodness for that) he turned around and smiled AKDBDNSKDJDBS. "I'm just excited on what your about to tell me so I skip class"

I approach him and then said what I needed to say. "Seungmin... I-I like you!" Before he could say anything I closed my eyes, looked down then continued, "I have liked you ever since middle school when you protected me from those bullies and I have liked you even more when you promised that we would get married when we're older, do you remember? I know we were only 11 and 12 that time. But I still believe in that promise. Seungmin I really really like you, it's okay if you don't like me back, I just wanna get these words of my chest" I said all of that in one breath.

Not hearing a reply tears started to form on my eyes I opened them and looked at Seungmin to see him all shocked. "I knew you wouldn't like me back..." Just as I was about to leave he pulled me by the wrist and kissed me. My eyes widened but I kissed him back. Once we pulled he hugged me wrapping his arms around my shoulders and I hesitated but put my arms around his torso.

"You said your confession so now it's my turn" he said and hugged me tighter. "I also have liked you when we were starting highschool actually, I've realized my feelings for you right then, I also got unexpectedly jealous when you and your friend were clingy with each other. Just so you know Jeongin I like you too. He pulled away from the hug, took my hand and kissed my lips again, of course I kissed back.

After we pulled away he took something from his pocket, it was a small box. "Here, I've been wanting to give you this for a while" he gave me the box and I took it then opened it. Inside there was 2 matching rings (the hyunlix ones but green and this)

He placed the green ring and the sun ring on my finger then placed the other green ring and moon ring on his own

He placed the green ring and the sun ring on my finger then placed the other green ring and moon ring on his own. "Look how cute it is" he said. "Mhm!" I agreed.

We both sat down on the rooftop's bench and just enjoyed each other's company. I put my head on his shoulders and we both basically skipped the rest of class for each other but it was worth it.

- The end -
---------------------------------
A/N : didn't know how to end the story but yeah hope you like it and I did this at 8-9 AM. So sorry if there's grammar & spelling mistakes. I know there will be some of those mistakes because I did this early in the morning and was half asleep so yass.

👋👋👋