- 𝙇𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙤𝙥 -

NORMAL AU (AKA their current au as idols)

Can't believe I made ya'll wait a month. 💀

Anyway... 3/3 😛 slight smut? But not fully cuz I ain't good at writing it hehe.
------------------------------------------

Jeongin's POV :

I was sitting on the living room couch when suddenly I was craving a lollipop. I got up and head to the kitchen and opened the fridge to find a packet of chupa cups. I grabbed the orange one which is my fav (same Jeongin, same) and went back to the living room while sucking it. (that sounds wrong 😭)

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and scrolled through it with the chupa cup still in my mouth. I suddenly felt hands on my shoulders then a, "BOO!"

"AHH" I jumped at the sudden sound. There was silents then laughter coming from the brown haired male that just scared me. "Yah, What the heck was that for!" I half asked and half yelled. "HAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR OWN FACE" He said between his laughters. "Haha very funny and look you made me drop my chupa now I have to get a new one" I then pouted at the chupa cup on the floor but I picked it up the threw it in the trash and made my way to the kitchen.

"Hey wait!" Seungmin then called for me. I hummed then he continued, "I just finished eating one of those chupa cup you want mine?" What on earth is this dude talking about. "Uhm what?" I asked what he meant. Then he pulled me by my waist closer to him and our lips met. My eyes widened at his sudden action but I accepted his kiss.

Soon, it turned out into a little make out session he lifted me up with his strong hands on to the counter and I had my arms around his neck. He pulled away and we both had to catch our breathe. Then I chuckled slightly. "What's so funny hm?" He asked me. "I was expecting another lollipop not a kiss!" I replied and smacked his arm lighty.

Seungmin's POV :

"I was expecting another lollipop not a kiss!" He said then he smacked my arms slightly. I smiled at that then went to the fridge to grab 2 different flavoured and coloured lollipops, one heart shaped red one and the other a star shaped blue one. I then went back to Jeongin and made him hold the red one as I unwrapped the blue one and put it in my mouth savouring it with my saliva.

Jeongin seemed confused at first but also followed what I did and he started unwrapping the red heart one and put it in his mouth also savouring it with his saliva. I took mine out of my mouth and threw it in the bin. "Hey, you didn't even finished it yet you're wasting food" He scolded me cutely. I laughed then took his lollipop out of his mouth also putting it in the bin. "Hyungg!!" He then punched me in the arms. I chuckled then grabbed his chin with my index finger and kissed him.

He also returned the kiss. I bit his bottom lip making him moan between the kiss which made his lips slightly opened then I slipped my tounge in exploring his mouth. I pulled out from the kiss and starting going down to his neck and started kissing and biting leaving hickeys from it as he moaned. We continued our makeout until we heard one of the room doors opened.

It was Felix. "Uhm... I think I interrupted something really, really important so uh I think I should hang with Hyunjin... Yea Hyunjin- Cya!" He said in one breathe before closing back the door. Me and Jeongin both looked at each other then laughed. "Now I gotta hide these for the next 2 weeks" he said mentioning the hickeys.

"Sucks for you" I teased him the wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder. We stayed there for a moment then we head to my shared bedroom with Chan since he wasn't there he busy hanging out with Han and Minho. (I meant normal hang out)

We cuddled then slept in that position.
------------------------------------------
THE SLIGHT SMUT PART IS SO CRINGEY OMAGAH SIBFKSDHFBSKDJRBDJDH EWWWWWWWUDBSJDHDHSJDJDB.

I CRINGED WHILE WRITING THIS NO CAP.

ANYWAYS SRRY TO KEEP YA'LL WAITING. I HAD THIS IDEA WHILE I WAS LEARNING THE CAKE (BY ITZY) DANCE AND ATE A LOLLIPOP and yea boom this chapter was created. 😭

Srry if it don't make sense I had to hold in my poop in while writing 💀 (I'm weird Ik)