- 1 -

Gorou POV:

MY FAVORITE IDOL IS PREGNANT?!

My eyes are bulging out my sockets right now as I take this in.

Could it be a dead ringer for Ai?, no way! That means she's been with a guy! At 16!!

"Why didn't you consult me? Im your boss! Who's the father anyway?" I heard the blonde haired man named Saitou say.

"Well..." She boredly looks down as she sighs and my heart completely races because of the thought of her having a partner.

"Naisho!" Her cheery voice said.

some minutes later-

We are sitting down as they look at me for the news.

"Looks like you're having triplets, you're around 20 weeks." I said to Ai.

"Triplets.." Ai and Saitou said with her eyes sparkling at the thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~ TIME SKIP ~

I was outside on a balcony.

Thinking of Ai being pregnant. Its a tough shocker. Even if she has these kids, she might not be able to soar to higher ranks.

The jealousy of fans is quite selfish, don't you think, Sarina-chan?

Sarina was a patient of mine who adored Ai. She wanted to be just like Ai. Unfortunately she died..

She told me she was going to marry me, which I found quiet absurd and ridiculous..

"Doctor." I heard Ai said as she opened the door to the balcony.

I turned a bit shocked to find that she's outside while it's cold like this.

"Oh! Ms Hoshino. It's not good for you to be out on a windy night." I say as I try to convince her to go back in.

"I'm bundled up so I'll be fine." She said walking more outside.

I wonder if triplets would stop her from being an idol...

"Are you going to stop being an idol?"

"Hm? No way!" She said with certainty.

"Yes but that means.."

"You see...I've never had a family. And I am carrying triplets, right? Im sure our family will be a loving and fun one!" She said rubbing her stomach.

"You're gonna have triplets, and be an idol? That means that.."

"Yup..I wont make it public."