- 6 -

AQUA POV:

Ai carried the whole film!

But when we got home, Violet's stars were

But when we got home, Violet's stars were...black.

I mean, all of us have always been able to do it, but hers showed, like she was hurt about something?

Ai came up to all three of us and hugged us but then Vi pushed her away and said, "no mommy!" and she ran into a separate room. Ai was visibly shocked because Violet was the nicest one out of all of us. She loves Ai and adores her so it was a shock to see her act like that.

No one's POV:

Ai was taken aback by how Violet lightly pushed her away. Ruby then said, "How dare she reject mama's affection! She's never like this.."

"I know...I need to go check on her." Ai said.

Ai was nervous to walk into the room. As she was walking down the hallway to the room Vi had ran into, she was nervous. She was scared she was going to have to have a heart to heart. She didn't have a proper mother so she worried that she wouldn't be a good support.

She went up to the door and attempted to open it but it was locked. Ai took a deep breath and then said, "Vi? Can mommy come in?"

In response, she heard something that broke her heart..

"No! M-mommy doesn't love me! She only loves Aqua and Ruby! I'm too ugly for the world, aren't I?!" Vi sobbed out

Ai felt her heart sink.

She put her forehead on the door and felt nothing but guilt. Her own daughter had these beliefs and was wrongfully saying things.

"V-Violet, Can you please open the door for Mommy. It'll be just us...p-please?" Ai had a couple voice cracks as she said that.

She heard tiny slow footsteps go up to the door and then unlock it and go back to where she was huddled up.

Ai slowly came in the room and shut the door. She slowly walked up to Vi and sat down with her and said, "What made you believe all of that?" She tried to smile.

Vi looked up at her and said, "How come Aqua and Ruby get to go places but I don't! It's not fair! Even running to the store! I can't go! I don't wanna...just be a shadow.."

Ai was shocked. She had always thought Vi didn't have a problem with being hidden a little more. But at the end of it all, Ai thought my daughter is just a kid. She doesn't know exactly why.

"Vi, You aren't ugly. You look just like me! You are adorable! W-we have to hide you more because Mommy's career could be gone if everyone found out about you and your siblings. And because you look just like Mommy, you have to be hidden more." Ai had a voice crack because she felt guilty and upset that her daughter was crying.

"I dont like that." Vi looked up at her with black star eyes.

Ai noticed her stars and she envisioned Hikaru.