- 4 -

Aqua POV:

Steadily, Ai has been picking up more gigs, from model, to radio assistant. And today she has a job that could be the crystallization of all the work.

"Your first tv drama! How fun, Mama!" Ruby said to Ai.

Currently we were in the car driving to set with me and Ruby in our car seats on either side of Ai. While, Violet is buckled up with Ai on her lap. I don't know why Ai didn't just sit in the front seat, but whatever.

"It's only a small role." Ai said with a smile.

"I want the three of you to listen up. The three of you, well more like Aqua and Ruby kept insisting so I brought you three along. Dont call Ai "mama" on set. The story is that you're my children on set, got it?" Miyako said to us.

Im so bored in here...

"Yea, yea Mama give me headpats.." I boringly said.

"I want headpats too!" Ai raised her arms in the air.

"Mama, give me my allowance." Ruby said.

"Mama is old." Vi said with her arms raised just like Ai.

"YOU LITTLE-

~time skip~

"I'm Ai from Strawberry Productions. I look forward to working with you all!" Ai bowed to the crew on set.

They all greeted her back and a middle aged looking man with a gray jacket and brown hair came up to Ai and inspected her.

Ai was getting a bit nervous, "Is there a problem, Director?"

"Nothing in particular."

"He's kinda scary." Ruby whispered to me.

"Yea, that face." I whispered back

"Scawee face." Vi said with her sunglasses on.

"Hm? Who's kids are these?" Director said

"O-oh! They are my children!" Miyako defended.

"The idea of a manager bringing her kids to set!-

We all started sweating

"Hm..well some people even bring their dogs to set these days." He walked away.

We all just chuckled it off

~ tiny time skip ~

"Oh! They're triplets! How adorable!"

My sisters and I were currently getting fawned over by the other models and actors on set.

"Babu! Babu!" Ruby said

KNOCK IT OFF WITH THAT BABY ACT JEEZ-

Gladly none of them have taken off Violet's sunglas-

NO WAITTTTT

"Oh you just look so cute with those sunglasses! Mind if I try them on!" Violet happily gave the actress who was cuddling her the glasses and the actress put them on.

The actress then looked up at Vi in shock and said, "Wow! You're like a baby twin of Ai-san! How cute!

Me and Ruby started sweating.

"Well that's cuz-

"VI DO YOU WANT CANDY?!" I screamed

"Oo! Yay!"

• • • • •

(guys this is the most i did but i jus decided to post it anyway, since i've been neglecting the story! next one will be named -5-, but it will really just be a part 2 to this chapter!)