- 7 -

Violet POV:

Today was fun! Mako-san taught me a bunch of fun things! And when Mama came back she even taught me a few things!

But when Mako went to go pick up Ruby and Aqua, Ruby looked sad. Maybe I can cheer her up later! *yawn*

"Oh are you getting sleepy, Vi? You can lay down on mama!" Mommy said while pulling me to her lap.

I wonder if one day..I can ride a unicorn..*yawn*

And into deep slumber I went.

~time skip~

I woke up to thuds and music. I went to the direction of the sound and peaked through the cracked door to see Mommy and Ruby dancing! So pretty!!!!

 I went to the direction of the sound and peaked through the cracked door to see Mommy and Ruby dancing! So pretty!!!!

I then walked back to the living room and started watching a show. I hope one day I can be just like Mommy! An idol! Mommy tells me I sing pretty well for my age so I think I can do it!

•    •    •    •    •

Ai POV

On a whim, I decided to contact the guy I had broken up with.

"You know, our kids have gotten pretty big. And two of them look just like you! The other looks just like me! Would you like to try meeting them?"

He replied something.

"No, I'm not trying to get back together or anything like that."

~small skip~

What led to that was me overhearing a conversation between my kids.

"I try my best not to think about it-" I heard Aqua's voice.

"but I do wonder who our father is. Thinking about it makes me sick." He said

"You dummy! You let a little thing like that get you down? It was obviously a virgin conception! There was never any guy in the first place." Ruby replied

"Vir....jin? What does that mean?" Vi said.

"You're too young, my little sister." Ruby smiled at her.

They came to this weird conclusion and I thought, "uh oh! not good."

~back to their phone call~

"Our kids are very smart. I'm sure they'll understand our situation."

He replied something.

"Sure! Our new address is-

"Ah! It's Ai!" I looked over and saw a fan looking at me on a wall as an advertisement.