- 8 -

Ai POV:

My eyes widened as he said that.

Memories of me and my kids flashed through my mind, and next thing you knew,

he stabbed me.

No ones POV:

Aqua heard a thud and opened up the door, only to see Ai stumbled back clutching her stomach and a man holding a bloody knife.

"DOES THAT HURT?! I WAS HURT WORSE! YOU BITCH! YOU WENT AND HAD KIDS EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE AN IDOL! YOU FAN-BETRAYING WHORE! YOU TREATED US LIKE WE DIDN'T EXIST! I BET YOU MOCKED US BEHIND OUR BACKS! YOU LURED US WITH YOUR "I LOVE YOU" SHIT AND IT WAS ALL LIES!"

Aqua was holding onto Ai and Ai raised her head a bit.

"I've been irresponsible from the start. I'm not pure, I'm dishonest and dirty. I didn't have a good grasp of what it meant to love someone. So instead I told pretty lies...that would please everyone. I thought if I lied the words, they would become the truth. I tried so hard. I thought in my own way...

i was my expressing love with lies"

The man's eyes went wide as she said all this

She continued and said,

"I don't know if I was able to love you or the others. And even now, I want to love you.."

He backed away frightened and said, "Y-your a damn liar. I bet you don't even remember my name-

"Ryosuke-kun, right? You often came to the handshake events. I was happy when I got that star sand from you as a gift, it's displayed in my living room right now." She smiled at him.

"What the hell- this WASNT SUPPOSED TO- ..THIS ISNT WHAT I MEANT!" He clawed at his face and ran out the door.

Aqua was calling the police when he heard tiny running footsteps come out of the bedroom.

"Mommy? I heard a man screa-

Violet stopped in her tracks when Ai collapsed down on the door leaving Aqua and her with a bleeding Ai in the room.

"Mommy! Did you get an ouchie?!" She ran to Ai and gave her cheek kisses because she thought if she gave her kisses it wouldn't hurt anymore like how Ai would do to her when she got hurt.

"Ai! I called an ambulance!" Aqua said to her.

"I...guess I let my guard down..this is what door chains are for, huh?"

"DONT SPEAK!" Aqua yelled at her

"Mommy the kisses aren't making you feel better! Why are you bleeding so much."

"Mommy got hurt with a no-no object, my Violet." She said as she patted Violet's hair, which now had red at the part.

She hugged Aqua and Violet close to her chest and said, "Im sorry. This is probably it for me. Are you ok? You're not hurt, are you?"