- 2 -

Aqua POV:

Miyako-san has fallen asleep...some babysitter she is...

Ruby and Violet are also sleep so I get to watch Ai on TV! Since she's coming back from her hiatus, B-Komachi is being shown on live tv!

I take a bottle and go up to the tv and turn it on.

Right now, Ai is being interviewed by a host on tv.

"So are you feeling better? Are you eating well?" He asks Ai.

"Of course! Im eating plenty well! In fact, the other day my baby-"

SHES HOPELESSSSSSS

"SPPPPPPPPPP" My milk shoots out my mouth.

"Baby?" The host says

"Oh- my baby cat! I got a cat on my hiatus! Silly me, always blurting out things! Tehe!!" She nervously says

The TV then switched over to B-Komachi performing

•••••••The TV then switched over to B-Komachi performing

She really is amazing huh....if her secret gets revealed, she'll lose all of it..

Still...there's no way not to go crazy about her.

Im glad I get to watch over Ai so close....

Though, the truth is...I wanted to help her give birth to normal children. The only normal one of us is Violet.

Either way, I'm going to enjoy this life as a baby as much as I can!

After their last "Sign wa B! Chu!" Rustling can be heard from Ruby waking up in her bassinet.

"Waitttt...THE STATION ALREADY STARTED?! WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UP!" The brat rolls out of her bassinet onto the floor I'm on.

"OH MY GOSH MAMAS SO CUTEEE!! EVERY VIEWER SHOULD PAY 100 MILLION YEN FOR THIS! I just had a diaper change but I think I'm gonna wet myself again!" She says while blushing and her eyes in a daze.

"She has a great face, great figure, and a great voice! Our mom truly is amazing!"

"Why didn't you wake me up for this? Live broadcasts are best watched in real time. This body of mine gets tired easier! Lets help each other out!" Ruby said with a sour look on her face.

𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

𝐀𝐢....

𝐀𝐢....

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧....𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫...

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞!

Normal POV:⠀
Because of Ruby's loud complaining, Violet started crying from her purple bassinet.