- 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 -

Vi's POV:

"Do you think Mama would like this?" I called out to Ruby.

"...."

I got no response so I looked over my shoulder to see absolutely no one.

What the hell?

She was just beside me.

I swear if she's-

"WOAAAHH THIS ONE LOOKS SO CUTE!!!" I heard a yell in another aisle from where I was.

We were currently at a store looking for Christmas gifts.

I already have mine for Ruby and Aqua so now I'm just looking for Mama.

"Ruby...you're embarrassing us. Stop it." I heard a low voice say as I walked closer to their voices.

" I heard a low voice say as I walked closer to their voices

Of course it was Aqua scolding our sister again.

I reached the aisle they were at and saw Ruby inside the big cage thing where the big bouncy balls are.

Smack dead in the middle of the store.

OF COURSE SHE HAD TO GET HERSELF STUCK IN IT.

WHY DOES SHE DO THIS TO HERSELF.

Last time we came here, she rode on the back of an elderly man's electric wheelchair and bought them ice cream.

Aqua and I acted like we didn't know her when she called us her siblings.

We don't claim her as our sister.

As for me, I have my hair in a low bun with a Christmas hat on and sunglasses.

All of us are wearing Christmas hats...Ruby made us match with them.

As expected of her.

Mama said I could stop wearing the sunglasses ages ago, but I just don't want to ruin her reputation.

Maybe someday though..

I walked up the aisle, grabbed a boxed barbie doll and threw it through the bars of the cage thing,

the barbie doll hit her in the head.

Aqua smirked and looked away as I rolled my eyes and walked up to the now dramatically glaring and whining Ruby.