- 12 -

NO ONES POV:

"Viiii!!"

Violet was currently studying for a test she was assigned for her homeschooling.

She didn't really like being homeschooled. It resulted in her having no friends really.

She only ever talked to Miyako, her mom, and her siblings nowadays.

Well, she barely saw Aqua for some reason.

Lately, Ai has noticed her daughter's isolation starting to really take a toll on her again so she started looking into modeling stuff or photoshoots for her to do.

She was going to do Ruby too but Ruby isn't really into the model stuff, more idol stuff.

Vi was too, but for the meantime Ai just wanted to do something nice for her instead of her being caged up all the time.

"Yeah, mom?" Vi called back.

Ai walked into her room and sat herself on Violet's bed.

"So, ... I know how you have been wondering about getting out there and I have a modeling gig for you!!" Ai did a closed eye smile.

Violet turned her eyes away from her studying book and turned around and said, "Mom, I'm not that interested if it's gonna burn your reputation alive."

Ai huffed slightly and said, "I think it would fit you! You might just enjoy it!...Let me do this for you."

Ai slightly looked down..Lately, Ai has had this heavy weight on her shoulders of disappointment.

She feels shame for caging her daughter like this ever since she was a baby.

She wants to let Vi have her moment to shine too.

Vi thought about it.

And thought it about.

Until she looked up at her mom and said, "How about I lie and say that I'm you?"

Ai's eyes widened and she was about to speak until Vi cut her off and said, "Come on, Mama! They won't be able to tell the difference if I just tweak my personality a little bit!"

Violet pleaded and Ai had a contemplating face on and thought about it.

Ai's POV:

I really don't want her to fake and say she's me.

Because she can be so much more than that...

• • • • • •
1 Month Later...

(From here on, it wont be following the manga, well..kind of? Idk just read and see)

"Maaaamaaaa!" I heard the front door open and feet running towards me.

I look up from my cut up carrots and see my blonde daughter, Ruby.

She hugs me and says, "Hi mama!!! I have exciting news!"