- 9 -

12 years later...

"Today we will are broadcast live with B Komachi! They say they have an important announcement to make!"

"We have Ai speaking!"

"Hi everyone! We have a bit of a sad announcement for you all. Starting tomorrow, B Komachi will be retired. Today is our last performance as our group."

"What!! That- is this true, Miyako?!" The interviewer looked at Miyako who was standing at the side."

Miyako nodded.

~ time skip ~

Violet POV:

Today is mama's last performance. 

She wants me to succeed her and do what I love! She had put me in Ruby in dance and singing classes years ago!

Ruby's singing isn't that good..but she can dance!

I think I'm amazing at singing, and good at dancing! The only problem is I chose to keep mama's reputation at bay. If I go out and perform, her secret will be out.

I can't do that to mama.

~ time skip ~

Mama is about to go on stage with her group- oh wait here they are!

"Here is B-Komachi, with "Idol"!"

Hm? I've never heard of that one..

Mama started singing and in the lyrics, and in the song, she mentioned my name, Ruby's and Aqua's, but hid it.

(Pretend a lyric with Violet is there)

When she said those lyrics she did a heart motion at me, Aqua, and Ruby, who were all staring at her in awe.

•      •      •      •

After her performance, everyone clapped and yelled for her.

Ruby started crying because it was the last concert of B Komachi.

Yeah, it is kinda sad. But Mama is 32 now. I get how she wants to quit.

We all started walking backstage to Ai's private dressing room and we don't even knock, we're just so used to coming into her dressing room when she has performances.

"Mama! You were so good!" Ruby said as she ran up to Ai and hugged her from behind.

Ai was startled by the hug but then hugged her back and said, "Thank you! It's like the end of an era..."

I then walked up to Mama to hug her.

"Mama you were amazing!" I hugged her.

"Thank you, my Vi! Ya'know I secretly had your names in there!" She winked at us.

"Are you sure you want to retire?" Aqua asked her

She softly smiled at him and said, "Im sure. It's time for you all to shine."

•    •    •    •    •    •

No one's POV:

They all came back home and ate dinner.

Ai's cooking had improved over the years since she had became a mom.

Her phone was blowing up with notifications since B Komachi made their announcement.

"Are you three excited for your new school?" Ai excitedly said to us.

"Yea! I hope I can make it big out there..."

"You'll be fine, Ruby." Aqua replied to her.

"Yeah! I know you guys will do amazing!" I said to her.

I won't be going to school with them. I never have. Mama wants me to be happy, but I want mama to be happy. I don't want people bashing her because she had kids as an idol. That's cruel. • • •

Maybe, someday...

• • •

Hey guys!! This is like a prologue for the next chapter. The next chapter will be like the actual episode but a bit different because yk, Ai's alive 🥰🥰