- 11 -

No one's POV:

Ruby and Miyako had been talking about how they're chances are low at making another idol group when a phone rang.

Ruby rushed to the phone hoping it was the idol company people calling her back for how she did on her audition.

"Hello?" Ruby nervously said.

"Is this Ruby Hoshino speaking?" The other line said.

"Yes, its me!"

The other line talked to her as Ruby responded, "Oh...I see.." Ruby's mood went sad as she felt rejection.

She really hoped she would get this.

The call ended and Ruby felt tears well up in her eyes and fall down.

"Ruby..." Miyako quietly said.

"I didn't get it..." She said as Miyako engulfed her in a comforting hug.

~ a few seconds into them still hugging~

"Oh! Ruby what's wrong?!" Ai said as she walked in the room and saw Ruby crying.

"I didn't make the audition.."

Ai did a small gasp and ran over to Ruby and hugged her.

Ai truly did feel sad for her.

She wanted her kids to be happy.

•     •     •     •     •    •

2 hours later with Ai and Vi

"Mama?" Violet said while writing in her diary at her vanity.

(All of Ai's kids have average size rooms, Ruby has a vanity too:)

Ai, who was doing Violet's hair smiled at her and said, "Hm?"

"If...if I were to become an idol, would people actually see me to be..me? Or would they only see the you in me?" She said as her eyes lowered to the floor.

me? Or would they only see the you in me?" She said as her eyes lowered to the floor

Ai started running her hands through Violet's hair in a soothing motion.

Ai had actually thought about that a while ago. With Ruby and Aqua, if they were to become famous, they could pass as not being the children of herself. But if Violet were to go out and get famous, everyone would know and not recognize Violet Hoshino, for being Violet Hoshino.

She could feel her daughter tense up and she softly told her, "I'm not sure my Violet. You look just like me, the only difference is your about a centimeter shorter than me." She pinched her daughter's cheek as Violet giggled.

"You just need to make sure that when you become an idol, be you. Don't be like how I was on the inside. I lied." Ai said the last part a bit tensely.

"Lied? About what?" Violet turned her rotating chair around to face her mother who then pulled a spare chair up to converse with her daughter a bit better.

Ai sighed and then said, "I lied about loving my fans."

There was a small silence before Violet's star eyes held a look of a confusion while tilting her head a bit.

"I didn't love my fans. I didn't know what love felt like. I only knew that I loved you and your siblings when I was this close to death." Ai said as she pinched her fingers together at the last part.

"Wh- Violet was about to say before Ai quietly shushed her.

"Im not saying I didn't love you all. I'm guessing I did because of how true it felt when I said it to you all for the first time, along with how i felt when you told me you loved me for the first time." Ai remembered the time when she comforted her daughter and she told her those 3 words.

Ai then told her about how her mom would hit her, how she was left at an orphanage when her mom got arrested, and then when she got scouted to be an idol.

She left the Hikaru stuff out though.

"So that's-" She was cut off by a pair of arms engulfing her in a hug.

Ai didn't realize it, but she had small tears in her eyes that she felt another pair of hands wiping away.

She looked up and saw Ruby.

Ruby wasn't eavesdropping, but she was walking past in the middle of Ai telling her past and she was curious.

Ruby then hugged her and said, "I'm sorry that you had to go through so much, Mama. We love you."

"Yea, a whole bunch!" Violet kissed her cheek.

"Thank you." Ai said with a closed eye smile and hugging her girls back.

(Aqua's with the director guy)

Their day ended with movies when Aqua came back, and making homemade ice cream.

And a sprinkle covered Ruby chasing Violet with a bat in her hand after Violet accidentally spilled sprinkles on her.

"Will they ever change?" Aqua said.

Ai giggled and turned around to look up at Aqua and said, "I hope they never do."

•     •     •     •     •    •

hey guys!!

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR GHOSTING YOU ALL.

IT WASNT INTENTIONAL!! I've been focused on volleyball and grades but yea..

next chapter awaits!!!