- 10 -

(From now on, it'll be following the show with Violet and Ai inserts:)

NO ONE'S POV
"Come on Ruby! Are you still not ready?"

"Hold on, Aqua! These uniforms may be cute but they sure are hard to work with..." Ruby said as she finished up her tie and ran out next to Aqua.

"Isn't your skirt too short?"

"You always sound like such an old man.." Ruby replied.

"Oh that's right!" Ruby turned around to see Ai and Violet walking up to them.

"Mama! Violet! We're heading out now!" Ruby waved to them.

"Wait wait! I need a picture of all of my babies together!" Ai ran up to them with a camera in her hand.

Ai took all 3 of them outside and had them take pictures.

Violet wasn't going to public school but Ai still felt that it was her first day since she was being homeschooled and wanted to make it special somehow.

The photos that were taken:

(Violet and Ruby)

(The triplets)

(Ai and Ruby)(photos are not mine, found them on pinterest:)

(Ai and Ruby)
(photos are not mine, found them on pinterest:)

~ time skip ~

RUBY POV:
"I've been waiting 2 years for this auditon!" Ruby said with determination.

"Yea, im sure you'll get it. You're cute and you're good at dancing! But your singing is a bit..." A friend of hers said.

"A bit what?" Ruby replied.

"Im sure you'll be to cover up that weakness Ruby!"

"Weakness? Well anyway, I'm definitely going to nail this idol audition!"

Then one day, I'll make an idol group where Violet will be able to express herself and be as good as Mama!

My name is Ruby Hoshino.

And I have 2 secrets I can't even tell my friends.

1. My mother is the legendary Ai Hoshino.

2. I have memories from my previous life.

And a half secret is that I have a younger twin sister who is the EXACT copy of Ai.

The years I have experienced have been a treasure.

~ small time skip ~

"I'm gonna be just like Mama!" I blurted out.

That resulted in me getting smacked in the head by Aqua

"Talking about your dreams is fine and all but highschool entrance exams are soon." Aqua blandly said.

"Calm down. You just dont get it Aqua, I am going to be an idol. They dont really care about academics. If I become an idol I wont need to study for entrance exams! It's a 2 for 1 deal!"

"You know I don't mind you dreaming about becoming an idol, but don't make illusions of it. Their salary is low. The retire before turning 30. And their daily lives are under scrutiny by fans. Only a small percentage survive being in the industry." Aqua warned me.

Why is he talking about this?

"What's your point? Isn't life about making the best of it? Im not going to live my life by worrying and doing nothing!" I crossed my arms and turned away.

"I'm heading to the directors place." Aqua walked away.

I sighed and looked up the stairs to see Ai and Vi coming down while laughing about something.

Our brother changed after that incident where our mother was stabbed.

He always has a gloomy face.

He never seems to be having fun.

He seems like he's up to something ever since he became the directors apprentice.

He's not the only who changed though.

Ichigo disappeared after the incident so Miyako took over.

B Komachi just retired.

Strawberry Productions doesn't have an idol group to work with anymore.

~ time skip ~
"What about starting another idol group...with Violet in it? She sings and dances really good, almost up to Mom's talent..."

Miyako looked at me like i was crazy

Only because...

it would be the first time I have actually said my most wanted thought allowed..

For Violet to be shown publicly.

I hope she can become an idol with me..

• • • • •
hi guys!! srry for the short chapter I didn't want to leave you all without any chapter for a while!!

Bye!!!