Chapter 5 - Hella in love

𝓘  𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮  𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼  𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽  𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷  𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰  𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼  𝓽𝓸  𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓪𝓵  𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯  𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮...𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽  𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽  𝔂𝓸𝓾  𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰  𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓭  𝓸𝓾𝓽  𝓸𝓻  𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓭  𝓫𝔂  𝓽𝓱𝓮  𝓼𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓷  𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼...

𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂  𝓲𝓯  𝓲𝓽  𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓶𝓼  𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮  𝓘'𝓶  𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰  𝓲𝓽  𝓫𝓾𝓽  𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼  𝓽𝓱𝓮  𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱  𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓮~ 𝓘'𝓶  𝓽𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰  𝓽𝓸  𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹  𝓾𝓼  𝓪𝓵𝓵  𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓮...𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮  𝓸𝓷𝓮  𝓸𝓯  𝓾𝓼  𝓼𝓷𝓪𝓹𝓼  𝓪𝓷𝓭...𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵...

𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎  𝒾𝒻  𝒾𝓉  𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂𝓈  𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒  𝐼'𝓂  𝓇𝓊𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔  𝒾𝓉  𝒷𝓊𝓉  𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈  𝓉𝒽𝑒  𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽  𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝑒~ 𝐼'𝓂 𝓉𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔  𝓉𝑜  𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅  𝓊𝓈  𝒶𝓁𝓁  𝓈𝒶𝓃𝑒...𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒  𝑜𝓃𝑒  𝑜𝒻  𝓊𝓈  𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓅𝓈  𝒶𝓃𝒹...𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁...

~Morning~

I was already on my way to the Group again, saying goodbye to Aether after I got ready...he really isn't doing okay but I have managed to make him smile last night by watching a movie with him and cuddling into him.

Maybe I should tell him already how I feel since we're constantly talking and walking around it...

...I'll see about it...I'm already here so I should just drop the subject and find Heizou...

Now just like what Xiao said to me before I went home yesterday into the rain alone, Heizou can get a little...ahead of himself when you're warmed up to him. Such as physical attention, unwanted stripping and...

Ugh...Xiao just warned to not get too far with him, as well as Scara since he had already experienced it and regretted it for the whole month.

~Heizou's room~

He told me just to go straight to his room and no where else otherwise we'd both get lost and not know where each other is...

I sat down on the side of his bed since there was no seats in his room and awaited his arrival...overall his room isn't too bad.

A nice shade of the colours red and black...reminds me of the suits in cards, but I thought that was Fontaine's thing, not Heizou's since he was a detective...eh, either way it's cool to look at and be in...

Just makes me think how much it really costed to make this single room...actually, how much did it cost just to decorate this entire Mansion?? I reckon it's somewhere in the millions...