Chapter 1 - Nẹ̵̢̛̘͈̣͇͊͑̈́͒͒̓ͅw Fą̷̡̨̼̘͇̹̽̆̔̔͛͝c̵̡̹̙̙̙̠̣͖̈́̆̈́͌̄͗̊͊͘e!

~Monday - Early Morning~

Monday mornings are the absolute worst...especially if it's a school morning...nothing is worse than having to go around getting everything together within such a short time before school starts, such a nuisance...

This Monday however, something seemed to have sparked inside me that couldn't make me stop smiling...could it be that there was actually no school? No parents in the house for a while?

Or could it be that I'm finally getting to see everyone that S̴̰̟̝̥͇̑͐̕H̵̟̺́̍̿͊̐͒̔̎b̴̨̗̯̿̽̆̊͐̄̋̐̽͝9̸̨̛̠̐͒̂͌͒̑͠͠ư̴̝͔̎̐͆ hangs around during their...'practice' time.

If you didn't know, F̵̠̄̆̾̅͛̽ͅṲ̸̧̢̻̳̟̺̋͒͌̿̔͐͝C̸̞͖̙̲͈̞͈͇͖̀̓͂͋̈́̊̾̓̌Ḱ̵̛͇̼͕̆̇̐̓́̍̎̕ ̸̡̛̤̤̝̉͗̍̒̂Ȍ̸̫̘̤̬̂̿̀̀́͝F̸̢̛̟͈̺̤̆͊̄̂͗͂̄ͅF̴͔͘͝͝ claimed to be part of this famous band called H̷͈͑͗̿̅̄̓̈̓̀E̴̳͎͌̏̀̒͒̏̈́L̴̡̧̝̈͒͐͌̈̚̕͝P̴̻̲̣̗̞̽̌̌͐͑͝͝Ę̷͓̩̪͚̼͖͂̃̅ͅͅ ̶̣͓̯̝̃̉̉͆̚Ķ̴̢̝͚͇͖̼͒̋̊͌̔̚͝E̵̟͌͌̋̈́̑ and I didn't believe him for a good while until one of my friends, Amber, showed me a clip of the entire group, including Ḧ̸̬̗͈͈̦̭́ͅE̷͈͖̭͗̽͛̐̍̅̚͠͠'̴͕̠̤̓̒͠Ş̷̡̹̞͍̗͔̲̤͑ͅ ̵̡̡̩̉͆̑̈̔̉̈K̸̛̺͙̮̖̤͙̊̒͒̊̓̊̊̚͠Ĩ̸̠͈̠̝̦͑͛̂͘͜͜Ḻ̷͕͍̞͎͕̰̹̍̌̒͑̍̀̕L̸͕͆̀̀̅̃̀Ȉ̸̱̬̰Ń̷̢̛̪̪̱̥̘̩͈͉̀͗͊͝Ǵ̸͇̤̺̝͚̼̟̻͓̦̐͆͗͗̐̀̚͝ ̸̛͕M̴̩̪͒̌̓͑͗̂͘Ḙ̵̠̪̙͕̻̩͍̈̓̅̇, performing my favourite song from them...

I thought it was a coincidence but when Ň̸͚̤̰̼̗̼͉͆J̵̣̬̣͉͓̇̇͛̇̔̑̉͝Ç̸͚͍͎͙̅͒̽͆̓̐E̵͎͍̩̽O̵̝̖̘̓̆Q̷̛̬̩̖̭̯ͅE̸͙̍̇̏͑and I met up the next day and I asked him about it, he said it was for me and only me...goodness, he can be quite a flatter sometimes...he even mentions that it's almost everyone's trait in the band...

Not that I'm wanting to get in bed with them or anything...but if they do hint at it then...I'll hint back as a joke unless they make it seri-

-Gosh Y/n! Calm it down! They would never ask such a thing from you!

"Y/n? You up yet?

...

​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​​🇷​ ​🇫​​🇦​​🇺​​🇱​​🇹​