Word of Warning:

Hello there...just a quick few things before we start our little journey together...

First off...this story was inspired by the game Doki Doki Literature Club...if you've seen the game then you know what to expect, let me tell you though it is rather...disturbing.

Second, this story contains Violence, sex jokes as well as itself, assault, blood, suicide, nudity, mentions of the reader, 4th wall breaks, trauma, past life mentions, insanity and...love.

Third, any art used in this story is NOT mine, all rights go their respective owners, as well as the characters and where they are from as well...

Fourth, I would love to hear your feedback on each part as it helps make me- I mean, it helps inspire me to continue to story and not have to drag it out like a dead dog.

Fifth, make every moment live it's best because it might not be there forever...that includes a specific character wanting to...'leave'...

And lastly...don't be afraid if anything in the story goes missing, such as a Tag or a chapter name change because...it's just me trying to make it more suitable for someone like you~

That's it, that's all the warnings out of the way so without further ado...let us begin our- Let us begin and see where the wind shall guide you...