EK DUJE KE VAASTE

[ intro ]

The story " Ek Duje Ke Vaaste " revolves around the life of two sisters , and their journey towards life . Inspite  of their ' n ' number of differences in ideologies and attitude towards life , they are each other's confidenta and each other's solace ! One heart bleeds seeing the other in agony and pain , sharing the simplest reasons of joy , they are truly each other's souls ~ sharing a bond which has no end - forever ongoing!

This novel is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, locales, and incidents cited in this novel are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The views expressed within this book are solely those of the characters and do not reflect the author's personal views or beliefs. The author does not have any intention to harm or defame any individual, community, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or institution.

~🤌🏻❤️

[ character intro ]

Introducing the elder sister , " Haseena Malik " . In her early 20s , with the loads of duties and responsibilities towards life and her younger sister , who is more a daughter to her than sister ; she has learnt to manage things with tough hands . From being immensely serious and strict regarding studies and career , she is a young lady of principles! The Perfectionist .

And here comes the younger one , " Karishma Malik " . Although , she is serious in studies depending on mood , she chooses to be a carefree one . The dabang sister of Haseena , fears none except her 'jiji' , and also loves to irritate her and rise her temper (her favourite pastime 😂) . Seeing the hardships of life and everyday struggles , she wants to break the serious aroma of the house to give some fresh oxygen to breath in  especially to make life a little easy for her 'jiji ' , with her naughty antics . 

That's all for the primary intro ! Brace yourself for this amazing yet incredible journey of these two sisters .

~~❣️~~