Chapter 9 : Khurafati Mode On!

" Subah se dekh Rahi hu laptop pe baithi huyi hai, kya kar rahi itna... " Haseena asked entering the room.

" Padh rahe hai " Karishma replied without thinking, her eyes still glued to the screen.

" Heinn " Haseena asked in disbelief, as Karishma's exams were already over and the new session had not yet been started.

Karishma bit her lips, ' Kya kare bolte bolte aadat ho gaya k padh rahe hai, ab kya kare... Yeh toh aise ghur rahi hai jaise maano kaccha chaba jayegi. Dhatt! Pata nahi humesha Aisa detective jaisa sawal kyu puchti rehti hai. ' she thought to herself.

" Wo humara matlab hai story book padh rahe hai wo bhi ek tarah ka padhna hua na jiji. " Karishma said giving a sheepish grin.

" Accha ji 🤨 ... " Haseena arched her eyebrows. She walked closer, peering over Karishma's shoulder to see the screen.

" Tch aise mat dekho na, hum uth jaate hai aap dekho phir. " Karishma said getting up from her seat.

Haseena took the seat and looked at the screen. " Oh, toh yeh baat hai " she said, a knowing smile spreading across her face. " Vaise yeh story Mila kaha se ? "

" Websites hote hai jiji, jaha pe aise books upload hua rehta hai ... Aur aisa bhi websites hote hai jaha pe log stories likhte hai pata hai ... Aap padhogi ? " Karishma replied " yeh wala khatam hone vala hai mera bas kuch time mei "

" Nahi padh tu hi ... " Haseena said getting up , " but koi ulta sidha harkat mat karna ekdum "

" Hum kuch nahi krte, ho jaata hai sab kuch humse! " Karishma pouted standing beside Haseena.

" Ha sab kuch ho hi jaata hai terse hai na 🙂 " Haseena glared at her sister.

" Heheheh, abhi kuch nahi hua hai na. Mat daanto na 🥺 dar lagta hai " Karishma said making the most innocent face.

" Yeh sab shakal k kuch asar nahi hone vala hum pe samjhi na ... Aur itna hi dar lagta hai toh ulta sidha harkat karti kyu hai phir ? 🙂 " Haseena asked sternly.

" Hehhehe " Karishma smiled sheepishly. 

' Kya kare apko tang kiye Bina shaanti nahi Milta na ' Karishma thought to herself.

Haseena left the room, and Karishma quickly returned to her laptop, her eyes sparkling with mischief. She quickly switched her screen and opened the shopping section. She had bought a realistic-looking fake spider online, and today was the delivery date. She noted the delivery person's phone number and the location. She closed the laptop and left the room looking for Haseena.

" Jiji hum thoda bahar se ghumke aye kya ? " she asked for Haseena's permission.

" Kaha jayegi ? " Haseena asked being busy in her work.

" Aise hi bahar se ghumke aa jayege, bore ho rahe hai " Karishma said.

" Theek hai jaa.. " Haseena gave the permission and Karishma happily went outside to the specified location.

Back home after almost 30 mins

Karishma carefully sneaked into the house and carefully placed the packaged item in the drawer of her study table. Haseena was nowhere to be seen. ' Kaha gayi jiji... Nazar hi nahi aa rahi ' she thought to herself.

She carefully searched for her jiji and saw the door of washroom closed.

' Jiji nahane gayi hai matlab ' she thought and quickly checked Haseena's study room which was empty... After getting confirmed about Haseena's absence , Karishma moved into her study room and carefully unwrapped the fake spider from its packaging.

" Woww 🤩 kitna mast hai yeh ekdum real jaisa lag rha !! " Karishma giggled to herself, imagining Haseena's reaction when she would see it. With a mischievous glint in her eye, Karishma placed the fake spider on Haseena's desk, right next to her laptop. She made sure it was positioned in a way that would catch Haseena's attention immediately.

To capture the moment, Karishma set up her phone on a nearby shelf, angling it perfectly to record Haseena's reaction. She checked the camera one last time to ensure it was recording, then hid behind the door to enjoy the show!

A few minutes later, Haseena walked back into the room, humming a tune. Karishma's heart started to pace first... She saw Haseena approaching her desk.

As soon as she saw the spider, she let out a loud scream and jumped back, knocking over a vase in the process. The vase shattered into pieces, and Haseena's face turned pale with shock and anger. " Karishma ki bacchi !!!! " she shouted. And here this side Karishma slowly took her smartphone and ran out of the house to save her life!!!

Once outside the house, Karishma shivered thinking of the consequences ' Gayi aaj mai ' she checked the time in her phone. 

It was nearly 2 pm in the afternoon. ' Ab khaana kaun dega jiji k gussa itna jaldi toh shaant hone se raha ' 

Karishma paced outside the house, her mind racing with thoughts of how to calm her jiji's anger down. 

" Abhi tak toh darwaza bhi bandh kar di hogi, tch Karishma prank karne k time bhi nahi mila tujhe. Bhukh bhi lag raha hai 🥺 kya kare !! Andar jaake sorry bole kya 🤔 aiyooo nahi nahi bacha hua haddi bhi Tut jayega unke haathon. Idhar hi rehte hai. Accha hua phone leke aye hai, time pass ho jayega atleast nahi toh bore hote na " Karishma said to herself.

Inside, Haseena was still fuming. She had cleaned up the broken vase and was now sitting at her desk, staring at the fake spider with a mix of anger and disbelief. ' Yeh ladki kabhi nahi sudhregi ' she thought to herself.

Karishma took a deep breath and ran outside again. " Kaand karke bhaag gayi bahar... Aaj aane do isko Ghar 🙂 .... bhut zyada guts badh Gaya iska... " Haseena said to herself.

Hope you have liked the part...

Don't forget to vote and comment your reviews 💗💫