CHAPTER VII

MAKE ME YOU'RE MATE!?
yaoi  //  BL

Tanjiro's  POV

I woke on around of 7:20 which is my heat is slowly disappeared and my room is also field with my own pheromones. As I yawns and remembers that I was not the only one inside of my house I get up from my bed and went to the bath to take a shower. After a couple of minutes I was done and also fresh I tried my best to not to let out some pheromones because I have a guest and which is an alpha I just let inside on my house and let him stay some few days if he wants to leave he can go leave he is free to leave though plus his not mine or a mate or anything though me and him are strangers... I mean... We barely meet some few months ago and the first time I meet him is that he was on a serious injured.. and now my second meet with him, his... Injured again... Why is he injured? Or.. Is he a serial killer..!?

No²!?
That can't be..! How can a handsome alpha like him could be a serial killer and the suit he wears is not the type of a fancy looking rich clothes he wears... Or maybe his a mafia-- *slap* Tanjiro!? Enough!? Stop thinking nonsense! How can he be a mafia!? If his a mafia, I would be probably dead by now with his own man's!?

Said to my thoughts as my mind was all messed up from think of nonsense of my brain.. a knock been headed from the front door.

*Knock*

I walk towards to the door and as I opened up the door it was a delivery man, I sighed as I thought that my thoughts might be true that the alpha I just helped was a mafia boss or something like a yukaza? Oh no.. please not a yukaza, I rather a mafia or a gangster to take me as long it's not a yukaza member of this country.!

I took the box and the delivery man was about to leaned his hands on my shoulder until he stopped and was afraid of something he suddenly walks away saying good bye. I tilted my head a bit of confusion and shrugs my shoulder and closed the door, as I turned around I then notice the tall alpha was standing on the stairs staring me, I staring at him back as my eyes and his eyes where having eye contact to each other a small blush appeared on my cheek once again. Why am I acting like this? I said to my thoughts I then broke the eye contact with him as I look away avoiding his gase to me..

*Clare throat*
"Uhm.. g-good morning, giyuu-san!"

I said as I greeted the alpha and he seems just nodded and with a lower voice as he greeted me back.

"Good morning..."

He said, I giggles as how cute it was as he lower his voice as he greeted me back- wait-.. DID I JUST SAY-!? THAT HIS CUTE!? Said to my thoughts as I look at giyuu as he walks to the kitchen I then sighed and calm myself down and I walk up to the living and put the box on the coffee mini table front of the couch and then walk towards to the kitchen which is where giyuu was.

"Are you thirsty giyuu-san?"

"Mhmm.."

"Okay, you still seat down, I'm gonna make some breakfast for the two of us so seat down and wait for the food"

I said with a smile at him, he seems don't mind at all if I smiled at him normally I mean.. I'm always like this though I smiled to the person who is seems nice and a good person.. giyuu-san didn't show any different emotion as he was happy or you something that you can make on your face like form a smile on your lips.. when I watch giyuu-san all I can see that he seems depressed or something that his not happy or something...