CHAPTER IV [S2]

MAKE ME YOUR MATE!? [S2]
yaoi  //  BL
Giyuu x Tanjiro

None's  POV

Tanjiro and giyuu's plane finally landed as they wait for the plane to stop...

"Whaaa! We're finally arrive!"

Said Tanjiro as he looks at the window of the plane, giyuu saw the passenger's standing up and taking there bags above I'm there seat.. giyuu stand up and called Tanjiro, Tanjiro immediately look at him with a excited face.

"Come on, let's go..."

Said giyuu as he hand over his hand offering Tanjiro's hand. Tanjiro immediately accept it as he stand up and giyuu helped him stand up as they walk out from the plane holding hands,.. Tanjiro look around him as they walk out and walk towards to grad their luggage Tanjiro heated some voices that he don't understand Tanjiro was a bit curious and now he remembered that he didn't ask giyuu where they are.

"Uhm.. giyuu-san..?"

"Hm?"

"Uhm.. I know this might to late to ask but, where are we thought?"

"Hm? Didn't I told you before asking you to go on a vacation with me?"

Tanjiro stared at giyuu as he shake his head no, this make giyuu stared at him back but with a pink of a blush on his cheek as he looks away.

"O-oh.. uhm.. were at the Korean.."

"Eh? Ko-korean..?"

Silent between them flooded as the airport was kinda loud because people are talking and the sounds of the airport as will..

Tanjiro was dead founded as he can't believe that giyuu took him to a place where he don't know how to understand people---

_______________

Okay hold up- ✋

As you guys didn't know, Tanjiro can understand English only English and for giyuu, since he works at a very dangerous job... His sister thought him how to speak different languages which is ( Korean, English, Chinese and portuguese ) yeah.. four languages his sister thought him to speak.. and you guys mighy be wondering why giyuu needs to because..

Uzui: you said no spoilers?

Author: .... Oh..

__________________

[ BACK TO THE STORY ]

Giyuu and tanjiro waited for a taxi outside of the airport, tanjiro was looking around him as they still keep holding hands.. giyuu was on his thoughts as for what Ubayashiki said to him.. giyuu give another mission which is from Korea which is perfect because giyuu was gonna take Tanjiro to that country..