CHAPTER VII [S3]

MAKE ME YOU'RE MATE!?
[ GiyuTan ] season 3

None's POV

As giyuu was at the party just talking to Sabito and makomo, everyone was so busy chatting as laughter can be heard at the whole room..

"....."

"What's wrong giyuu?"

"So many people.."

*Giggles* "I guess kanae-san invite lot of people"

"She must be doing this on purpose.. she already know, that I hate on a crowded people like this"

"Oh, c'mon giyuu, don't be like that.."

Giyuu frowned when sabito said those words.. giyuu looks away when he suddenly heard a familiar voice, his attention went to that person as he looking around. Soon an announcement was heard at the near stairs, all the people's attention went to that person and the crowded of full of people begin to quiet..

The mic soon hand it over to Kanae soon, Kanae hold the mic as she walks up to the front with her usual kind smile.

"Hello everyone, it was lovely, nice to see you all today's night celebration party!"

Said Kanae as she's holding a wine.

"Aunt Nae-nae look beautiful on that dress.."

Said Kei as he was staring at his called Aunt. Tanjiro giggled as he pats kei's head gently.

After the party, kei was on Zenitsu's arms feeling sleepy as they waits for Tanjiro to come back from the bathroom.

"Where's Papa.."

"Oh, don't worry kei, you're papa is on the wash room, he'll be back soon and then we will went home"

Kei only nodded as he felt sleep and decided to rest his eyes and sleep for a bit while waiting for his Papa Tanjiro.

"Hey- inosuke, where is Tanjiro? Kei is getting sleepy I think it's his past bed time"

",I just sees him walks towards at the washroom"

"Oh, okay"

Kanae and kanao walks up to them while kei was sleeping on Zenitsu's arms.

[ Washroom ]

Tanjiro was at the washroom as he was washing his hands. People at the restroom walks out while talking to their friends or something while him being left alone he was humming while washing his hands. Soon after a man just came to the restroom just about Tanjiro looks up and face to the mirror his eyes wide open when he saw the familiar guy at the restroom.

Gi-giyuu-san..

His heart starting to beating as he saw the person that he been not sees for a few years... Tanjiro immediately look down and scared at the same time as he wasn't ready for this.