[SEASON 2] CHAPTER I

MAKE ME YOU'RE MATE!?
season 2 ; yaoi // BL

A birds were flying at the sky in the middle of a day.. there where a play ground which is kids used always to play there. A young male at near at the three was seen as he was standing there away or avoid the people surround him as he was holding by something. A random kid who came up to him was.. the kid has black hair with burgundy tips and a black red eyes with white pupils.. he has a scar on his forehead,. The young little kid came up to him as he was staring at the kid.

"Hello! Are you new here? I never see you come here before!"

He said with those bright smile of his, the young boy who was staring at him didn't say anything but to look away avoiding the kid beside him. The younger male tilted his head a bit as he staring at the tall male who is older than him.

"Do you have a friend's with you?"

He said asking the young male who is older than him, but still no answers comes out from his mouth.

"If you don't have one... I can be your friend!"

He said with his same bright smile, he stare at the younger male who is still smiling at him, as he opened his mouth to say something to the younger kid, a young female called the older young male, the younger male hears it as will and looks at the young older female who is waving her arm. The older young male looks at the younger male who's looking at him back.

"...."

He was thinking what he will do until he rised his hand and leaned it to the head of the kid and raffle it. The younger kid laughed from it and giyuu was a bit surprised from it of how the younger male surprised from the laugh...

"...I..."

"Giyuu!"

That's all he said to the younger male Infront of him....

Giyuu's POV

I was woke up from my dreams.. I slowly opened my as as I was staring at the ceiling doing nothing...

.....
It's just a dream.. sigh...

I sighed and seat up from my bed as I look around me.. I get up from my bed and walk towards downstairs, the house was big and I'm the only person live in this big house, I regret not coming to my parents when they decided to buy me my own house, and since I was busy from my mission I didn't come with them plus I only told them that 'im okay with a house whatever you pick' I regret saying that now... I let out a big sighed and walks towards to my kitchen which is far away from my living room as I reach there I immediately open the fridge and grab a milk, I walk towards where the cup's are and pour some milk on my cup and put the cartoon milk and drink my milk.. as I look above opening the kitchen cabinets looking for a cereal to eat it.

As I walk towards to the living room to watch TV and turn it on as it was just a random show I just watch it because I was bored..

*TV noises*

As I was watching TV I suddenly heard a knock from my door, I look towards to the front door and just stare at it for a minute and the knock was no longer heard. I already know who it was, I just ignore it and keep watching at the TV.,. I heard some voices coming from my backyard which where the swimming pool was two people was seen as the other one opened my slain door as they entered to my house.