CHAPTER IX [S2]

MAKE ME YOU'RE MATE!?
Giyuu  ×  Tanjiro
yaoi  //  BL

None's  POV

[ Next morning 🤭]

Beep, beep

As the alarm ringing as the sleeping boy who is woke up from the noise of the alarm, he turn it off let out a heavy groans as he seat up to the bed.. giyuu's eyes were half opened as he look left to right beside him to see no one.

"... Aagghhh.. my head hurts.."

Giyuu said as he rubs his eyes and blinking two times, he starts to stand up and walks out from his room and went directly to the bathroom to wash up.. after a minutes he was done and went out from the bathroom walking to the living sees no one, he then walks to the dining then to kitchen to see no one again.

Huh? Is Tanjiro is not up yet..?

Giyuu walks direction to where Tanjiro's room was as he made it there he knocks through the door called his name.

Knock²

"Tanjiro..? Are you up?"

Giyuu said calling Tanjiro but no answer can be here.

"Tanjiro I'm coming in.."

Giyuu said as he opened the door and walks in the room, as he sees a nobody he walks towards to the bed as he leaned his hand to the blanket.

"Tanjiro... It's morning.."

Tanjiro just groaned as he doesn't have any energy to get up nor have the energy to cook some food, giyuu sighed.

"I'll make breakfast so come out once the breakfast is ready, okay.."

Giyuu said, he then walks out from the room, the door closed Tanjiro then swing away the blanket to his face as he was staring at the ceiling felt bored and don't have the courage to face giyuu on the face,..

"... I can't believe it.. we did it morning until night... My body hurts and my a*s hurt as will.."

Tanjiro said to himself can't believe of how giyuu has the energy to keep going until night didn't even stops, Tanjiro remembered everything as his face heated up for the embarrassment and the noise he makes a lot during the s*x. Tanjiro as he tries to get seat up from his bed but felt pain on his a*s, Tanjiro groaned from pain and his back as will as he also tried to stand up.

Giyuu was at the kitchen cooking some breakfast, until he heard a loud bang coming from Tanjiro's room, giyuu heard it as he turned his head then in a second he runs towards through Tanjiro's room as he immediately burst opened the door as he called out Tanjiro's name.

"Tanjiro!?"

Giyuu was surprised from the omega on the ground as his butt was left up as he was like not wearing any pants nor pajamas, giyuu and tanjiro stared at each other silent was filled at the room in a few seconds Tanjiro immediately seat up and giyuu immediately look away as a slight of blush appeared to his cheek while looking away.