CHAPTER II [S2]

MAKE ME YOU'RE MATE!?
season 2 ; yaoi // BL

None's POV

MONTHS LATER

It was months later now, Tanjiro and giyuu 'friendship' was starting to grow making them close to each other they even starting talking about there days and their selfs and more... Giyuu started to like the omega male which is Tanjiro, and tanjiro was starting to like giyuu as he was comfortable from giyuu's as for muzan's minions starting to make a moved already as they knew who is their target, Tanjiro once got kidnap as will but think good giyuu immediately arrived and save Tanjiro, Tanjiro decided to keep it to himself and didn't tell nezuko about the kidnap... Giyuu slowly getting along with nezuko as will as for he keeps visiting Tanjiro on the apartment which to keep on sure if Tanjiro was face and none of muzan's minions to harm them not hurt them..

"......"

"......."

"........"

"........"

"...what's up with him?"

"Hm? Who?"

"Tomioka.. he seems on a deep thoughts, his quiet today.."

"Uhm... I mean.. it's pretty normal for tomioka, I mean- is he always quiet?"

"Not that! What I mean is, he seems on deep thoughts today, look at him!"

Said sanemi and the rest looks at giyuu, I mean giyuu didn't tell them everything about his mission only mitsuri knows and she's the only one who can tell them about giyuu's mission going..

"Hmm... Hey guys, wanna go to the cafe shop?"

"Huh? Again?"

"He really love that cafe shop"

"Or maybe~ tengen-san! Are you.. seeing someone there at that cafe?"

Said mitsuri as she looks at uzui, uzui's reaction was obvious from her and the rest can't tell it because tengen already have wives which is he has three wives already and it's impossible for tengen to decided to marry another...

"That's impossible for tengen, his already have three wives he has to many now"

Said sanemi, mitsuri giggle because uzui's reaction from it was still on his face which is makes mitsuri find it cute from it... I mean when her first time cafe to the cafe shop there was so many female worker and only two male worker who work at the cafe shop, which is they both omega's and they also cute looking..

"Will, I don't mind if you invite me on to that cafe shop tengen-san!"

Said mitsuri with her eyes closed as she smiled at him, uzui let out a smile and Obanai don't look happy from it of how mitsuri and Uzui get along to each other..

"If mitsuri wanted to go to the cafe shop then I go as will!"

"Oh, you guys going to the cafe?"