CHAPTER V [S3]

MAKE ME YOU'RE MATE!?
[ GiyuTan ]  season 3

[ Zenitsu's  POV ]

On this day it supposed to be a great day for me but.. gloomy everyone was looking at me even the customers as will, usually some females Customers asked me if I was okay and I only reply with a smile and a nodded and saying yes I was okay but the truth is, I'm not really in a good mood today.

"Uuggghh.."

A dark aroma was around me feeling this weird feeling I always have and I couldn't take it anymore it's getting on my nervous already.

Uuggghhh!! Why this happened to meeeeee! Is today bad luck!?!

I said angrily on my thoughts, this feeling is getting me on my nervous really..

I snap out when I heard someone's calling my name, I turned to my left to see nezuko with a concern face...

"Nezuko-chan..?"

"... Zenitsu-kun... Are you feeling okay?"

"Hm? Oh- yeah! I'm okay!"

I said as I smiled brightly at her as she smiled back at me.

"Oh, I thought you're on a bad mood"

Nezuko said with a smile and a glad relieved face at the same time.

"Oh- uhm... Nezuko.. uhmm"

"Yes Zenitsu?"

"...uhm.."

When I was about to speak suddenly a bell entrap me as, me and nezuko turned to look at the entrance as my expression went to annoyed.

None's  POV

As Zenitsu look at the person his expression face went to annoyed one.

"Kanao-chan!"

Nezuko said with a smile as she walks towards Kanao. Zenitsu angrily look at her will- him and her might be friends but- the way she stole nezuko away from him is was a bit to far. After Tanjiro rejected her she then slowly having feelings for nezuko zenitsu don't know why but he don't like it the way she stole nezuko away from him!? Zenitsu doesn't care of kanao being an alpha, I mean- Zenitsu know her limits and her stops because if she do something an appropriate, Tanjiro wouldn't be liking it if she do something to nezuko.

"What brings you here kanao-chan?"

*Smiles*

"I'm here to invite you"

"Huh? Invite me? To where?"

"To my house, kanae-nii-chan throw a party today"

"A party?"

"Mhmnm"

Kanao nodded with a smile on her face to nezuko, nezuko smiled back as she was so happy that she got an invitation from someone's party I mean- it was a different of invite kanao was talking about a party invitation.