CHAPTER VIII [S2]

MAKE ME YOU'RE MATE!?
Giyuu × Tanjiro
yaoi  //  BL

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ {smut}
SEX-UAL HARASSMENT (guess?)
And more •••

None's  POV

[ MORNING ]

It was already morning as for Tanjiro woke up to early, as he rubbed his eyes to have a better clear eye sight.. Tanjiro gets up from his bed and walks out from the room, Tanjiro yawns as he walks to the living room.

"Hm? I guess giyuu-san haven't woke up yet.."

Said to himself as he looking at the place he then decided to make breakfast just for the two of them, they have 6days left in the Korean, him and giyuu will leave and go back to Japan.. Tanjiro put on some apron to start cooking some breakfast.. Tanjiro cooks some pancakes, bacon and in-side-out egg Tanjiro was humming while cooking breakfast as for giyuu who still didn't go out to his room...

[ Minutes later ]

Tanjiro was done cooking breakfast as pancakes was already serves at the table in-side-out eggs and bacon as will, for plates was on the table and two glass of juice Tanjiro was happily made some breakfast for giyuu and him, it was like they living like a couple or married couple as for a wife who is cooking some breakfast for they're husband and giving them some morning kisses and eat together like happily married couple... Tanjiro was waiting for giyuu to come out to his room and it's been minutes know and giyuu still didn't come out to his room, Tanjiro decided to go wake giyuu up as he reach to the front door which is giyuu's room.. Tanjiro knock to the door calling his name.

Knock³

"Giyuu-san..! Are you up? I made breakfast..!"

Tanjiro said as he raised his voice a bit just so that giyuu will hear it, but no respond to be heard back from the alpha only silent was respond...

"Giyuu-san..? Giyuu-san it's me Tanjiro..! I'm gonna come in!"

Tanjiro said as he was gonna open the door but the door was lock which make Tanjiro confused, why would giyuu lock his room.

Is giyuu, didn't awake yet..?
Huh... This kinda rare.. he always wakes up when when I finished cooking..

Tanjiro sighed as he thought that giyuu was still asleep as he was gonna walk away the door nob was stwested as the door opened revealing the alpha who is sweeting and a heavy breath as he looks at the omega Infront of him, Tanjiro stared at giyuu for a second when he opened his mouth to say something he suddenly felt a heavy of smell from giyuu as it was the alpha's rut pheromones, Tanjiro's eyes wide as he felt like someone was taking advantage of him making Tanjiro flushed red on his face as he stared at giyuu who is having a rut..

"G-giyuu-san..yo-you..."

Tanjiro felt his body go weak as he was like turned on by the alpha pheromones, Tanjiro tried not to let out some pheromones of him as he immediately look away avoiding giyuu's gaze..

"Tan..jiro..*pant* to inside to your room..know.. and look yourself on your room.."

Giyuu said telling Tanjiro to lock his room and never opened it until he said so.. it would be safe if Tanjiro was lock to his room cuz if not don't know what will giyuu do to him.. Tanjiro was standing still was wanted to help giyuu but, he wanted to do the same what giyuu did to him before when he was having trouble on his heat cycle but this one is different and plus giyuu is an alpha not omega and he also don't know what to do.