CHAPTER VII - PART 2

[ Tanjiro's POV ]

As I was just staring at them Zenitsu saw me as he called my name while holding kei.. the attention of the others went to me as I nervously look at giyuu next to nezuko..

"Tanj..! Finally you here! Me, kei and nezuko been waiting for you, why you took so long!?"

Said Zenitsu in a lower voice, I nervously smiled at him as I didn't bother to look at giyuu or the others..

"Is kei already sleep?"

"Yeah.."

I hum and nodded in respond to Zenitsu. Nezuko came to me and smiled at me softly, I smiled at her back as I wanna hold kei on my arms.

"Tanjiro"

I turned around to see miss kanae-san with her usual smile, I smiled back at her warmly.

"Kanae-san, thank you for you're invitation.. today I enjoyed you're party thank you"

"Oh~ it's nothing"

"It's getting late.. we should go home now, plus kei already sleep"

"Yes, I can see that.. he sleep so well! Just like his father"

Kanae said, I was quiet for a second after hearing her saying father, kei's biological father (giyuu)... My lip form a fine line as I don't bother to look at him on the eyes or his face...

"We should get going now.. thank you again for you're invitation Kanae-san"

I said and bow at her, she nodded I turned around to start walking as Zenitsu follow while nezuko says good bye to kanao properly.

"I sent a driver to drive you guys back to you're house safely"

"Mhm! Thank you kanao-chan! And thank you Kanae-nii-san"

Said nezuko as she turned around to follow me and Zenitsu.. I can still feel giyuu's gaze as he was staring at me walking away with kei... My hands were troubling because of the nervousness and scared.. I wish kanae-san won't tell giyuu about kei...

[ None's POV ]

Kanae, kanao, sabito, makomo and giyuu watch the three omega's walking away...

"You seems really close to the omega miss kanae-san"

*Kanae giggles*

"It's was really easy to make him trust me"

"His such a lovely and nice person"

"He is.."

Giyuu was so quiet as he keep staring at the omega (Tanjiro) walking off as he also watch as the three went inside of the car..

"... Who was that kid?"

"Hm? What kid?"