[SEASON 3] CHAPTER I

Hello readers!

Sorry for the wait of the chapter, I was kinda busy and I forgot to publish this chapter.. 😅

Anyways! Here's the season 3 of-

MAKE ME YOU'RE MATE!? [GiyuTan] season 3 chapter 1

Again sorry for the update 😅.
Hope you guys enjoy the story!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

MAKE ME YOU'RE MATE!?
[ GiyuTan ]
yaoi // BL

[None's POV]

It's been so long, years has finally passed tanjiro was already graduation from his college some bunch of pictures of him and his young sister Nezuko and a younger little boy, a picture of Tanjiro being graduate from college and with his friends also was there... Inside of tanjiro's room was his little been, the more he looks at the picture, the more he imagine the alpha male..

Tanjiro was at the kitchen humming while a young little boy who seems walking towards him and hug him on his leg. Tanjiro look down as he watch the mini version of giyuu hugging his leg was so cute to watch, Tanjiro giggles as he stop washing the dishes..

"What's wrong?"

Said Tanjiro with a gentle voice as he bend over as his hand runs to the small little boy who seems crying.. Tanjiro was whipping his tears away.

"What's wrong sweetheart..?"

A crying child look up at his papa who is smiling at him gently on the eye..

"Nightmare..."

Said the younger boy as he try to whip his own tears as for Tanjiro give him a sigh and a soft sweet smile look at his son crying over having a nightmare..

"I see... You're having nightmares.. can you tell papa what nightmares did you have this time..?"

Said Tanjiro as he carry his son on his arms decided to continue washing the dishes later, Tanjiro walks to the living room as his son was on his lap, patting his head gently..

"There~ there~ don't worry, papa is here to protect you from you're nightmares"

Tanjiro said with a sweet soft smile again, a younger boy nodded his head as he laid his head on Tanjiro's chest resting it slowly closing his eyes... Tanjiro was patting his head as his son fall asleep on his arms peacefully, he look down as he saw his son sleeping face Tanjiro smiled softly as an image of giyuu appeared, his smile disappeared immediately whenever he remembers giyuu's face... The more he imagine giyuu's face the more he hurts his chest, the sudden of disappearing and leaving a message of him leaving the country broke Tanjiro  apart as he waits for the reply back but after of days, weeks, months of waiting for giyuu's message... None was a new message he received from giyuu. a tear fall landing on his phone.

Tanjiro gently put his son to his son's bed gently and slightly gently put a blanket on his son, Tanjiro smiled one more time as he watch his son asleep peacefully. Tanjiro laid in for a kiss on the forehead of his son and a warm smile form on his lips and pulled back after that.. tanjiro walks out from the room closing the door gently so the younger boy won't woke up..