CHAPTER VIII

MAKE ME YOU'RE MATE!?
yaoi  //  BL

None's  POV

As tanjiro was sleeping on his bed he slowly opened his eyes as he look around to his room not only he smelled another scent, he robbed his eyes and seat up to his bed with a yawn as the slave of the jacket blocked his eyes and a scent of pheromones from a alpha was on it, Tanjiro immediately look at the jacket and it was to big for him it can also over his ass from it.. Tanjiro blushed as he remembered what happened during on his heat, the scene between him and the alpha doing it together. A slight blush appeared on his cheeks as he felt embarrassed from it and how he begging for the alpha to do it with him, as he was gonna stand up a pain sore on his butt he felt and everything was hurt.

"How many rounds did we did it? My whole body is in pain.."

Tanjiro said to himself as he tried to walk towards to the door and went outside of his room.. Tanjiro was now at the living room as the place was quiet and at the kitchen as will.. Tanjiro looks the the place inside of the house and he could find the alpha.. a note sticking on the fridge Tanjiro grab the note and rate it..

[ Note ]

I cooked an egg and a bacon, theirs food on the table eat it when you felt like it... And take some rest your heat seems will be over soon so rest on your room and take some pills so your heat won't be go worst.. and also... I hope you feel better..

From giyuu

0961-****-***

Call me if something happened.. that's my number Dave it to your phone.

〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜

Tanjiro smiled as he read the note, he then look at the jacket and smelled it the scent of giyuu was still on it..

...his scent is smelled good..
It's make me calm once I smelled his scent on his jacket...

Tanjiro was smiling feeling good and the door suddenly opened revealing his younger sister Nezuko as she walks in the house.

"Nezuko?"

Said Tanjiro as he looks at nezuko and greeted her home.. nezuko left up her head and was gonna greeted him back until she saw a red all over his neck and a jacket that she never see it before and was looking Expensive jacket..

"Uhm.. nii-chan.. what's that on your neck..?"

Nezuko said as she pointed her finger on her own neck as Tanjiro's eyes wide opened as he runs towards to the mirror and saw a lot of hickeys on his neck..

Whaaaa!?
He leaves so many hickeys on my neck!? What?! This is embarrassing..! I can't tell nezuko that I got hook up with an alpha here in the house..!?

Nezuko was calling his name as she walks towards to Tanjiro and, Tanjiro immediately turned around and lied to her.

"It's a bug! It's a bug bites! There was so many mosquito and it seems I got bitten by those mosquito's..!"