CHAPTER VIII [S3]

MAKE ME YOU'RE MATE!?
[ GiyuTan ]  season 3

None's POV

Tanjiro was at the living room watching TV as for kei was playing with his toys that Kanae brought him.. Tanjiro was minding his business as he was watching romance series.

*[TV noises]*

Kei stop playing as he turned around to see his dad on the couching focusing watching a TV.

"...."

Kei turned his head back and look up to the TV as he watch the series what his papa Tanjiro was watching too.

"...."

I thought you loved me!

I do loved you!

Then why!?, Why are you with her!? I thought you two aren't together anymore!

The female lead was in tears as she cried out. She was pain.. pain, hurt to found out that her husband and her husband ex-wife together and was caught kissing.

*Slap!*

You said.. *sniff* you said.. that you wouldn't..

The female protagonist was in very in tears as she keeps cried out.. the male protagonist was stood there as he received another slap from his wife.

[ Kei was staring at the TV as he watch it also and was confused of what happened. Why the woman slapping the man and was yelling at him he was so confused as he tried to understand the series and keep watching. ]

The Female protagonist was gonna slap him again as the man grab her hand and pulled her closer to him and kissed her on the lips,.. the Female protagonist hesitate from the kiss as she tried to break the kiss as she was straggling from her husband grep.

After in a couple of minutes the female protagonist give up and let her husband kissed her more. Soon the kiss was over as her husband pulled out and slowly backed his head, his wife was panting for air as she slowly look at her husband on the eyes.

[Random name], I will always.. love you... Only you, and you only..

The male protagonist said as he kissed his wife again, the female protagonist let out another tear on her eyes and was kissed back to her husband kiss..

The music was beautiful as it was sweet and sad music was playing at the series as the two protagonist was kissing. Kei turned his head and look at his papa still watching at the screen..

"Dad.."

"Hmm?"

Tanjiro look down as he look at his son on the floor staring at him.

"Yes kei?"

"... Why did the woman slap the man..?"