. thunder bklu .

"first times"

"first times"

____a iris and thunder love story____

11:40 PM
SEVSIDE, NY
IRIS HOUSE

IRIS POINT OF VIEW

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

i was currently laying down in my bed with nothing to do bored out my mind. i cleaned up my entire house, showered, made videos, went to the deli and bought some snacks and shit i didn't need, anything i could think of and now i'm in the house bored. 

my mom wasn't home and my sister was out with her friend group and boyfriend while my brother was with his homeboys prolly doing drugs. 

i texted my boyfriend known as 'thunder bklu' to come over and he told me he would once he was done at the studio. it was only 11:45 and his session wasn't over for another 30 something minutes plus the time it would take him to get here.

i rolled my eyes and laid flat on my back in the middle of my bed thinking of what i could do. my mind was soon distarcted as i felt a pulsing feeling in my 'cat'. i was horny as fuck. 

i tried to ignore it but, the feeling grew strong. i soon remebered the gift my bestfriend got me for my birthday. the bitch bought me sex toys. she felt i needed to spice up my sex life, considering i was a virgin. her and my gay friend bought them as he felt the same way and thunder didn't really have any thoughts on it because at the time we weren't together. and even now being that we are, i'm still a virgin cause he doesn't want to rush me out my element.

after letting my horniness consume me i rolled my eyes coming with thte thought that i had nothing left to do. i went in my drawer and moved my socks out the way revealing the dildo and vibrator still in the packaging. along with different types of viagra and condoms. 

i grabbed the two toys looking at the both. i closed the drawer and went to my bed sitting criss cross. i stared at the both of them felling a slight nervous feeling. i opened the dildo taking it out the packaging before thinking if i really wanted to insert something into myself. 

i sat it next to me and opened the vibrator seeing the toy and two batteries fall out. i just looked at it debating if i really wanted to continue before coming to the mindset of "fuck it". i threw the packaging onto the floor and removed the bottom to the vibrator before inserting the batteries.