assasin

"unexpected"

"unexpected"

____________a naiji and assassin love story___________

8:42 PM
8oH Bronx
NESTY FLOCK'S APARTMENT

NIAJI POINT OF VIEW

"okay i don't care" i rolled my eyes at assassin

"why you mad for"

"who said i was mad" i kept looking at instagram on my phone

"you not even looking at me" he chuckled

"i don't see what's funny "

"stop being like that" he grabbed my arm pulling me to him

"i'm not being like nothing move" i tried to back away

"you not going no where" he pulled me next to him

i pushed his head trying to move back over. me and assassin were at nesty's apartment. we all were supposed to meet here but everybody was late and nesty said he was going to get some weed for the gang so me and assassin could chill in his spot til everybody came and he got back. he just freshly left but, assassin was already here when i came so i'm assuming that he was here with nesty before i came.

"stop being like that ma" he pulled me back to him

"don't call me that" i looked at him

"why it make you feel good" he smirked at me

"shut up" i cut my eyes at him

"i make you feel good " he asked me rubbing my thigh

"no you just not bout to treat me the same way you do the rest of the bitches on the block"

"i don't even entertain them smoochie"

"yeah whatever' i rolled my eyes

"stop rolling your eyes at me before they get stuck" he grabbed my neck making me look at him

i just stared not knowing what to say or do because i was never really put into this situation with him. usually any other time a dude tried to flirt and be in my face i'd ignore it or move from them but, i don't know why i didn't really want to stop the interaction. me. and him always got very friendly with each other but, never really like this.

his ski mask was rolled up on his face which rarely ever occurs with him. i looked at his brown eyes that looked back into mines. we sat and watched each other's body language and expressions not knowing what was going to happen but, it looks like we shared the common thought of 'not minding the current situation but, also not knowing what to do next'. i noticed him look at my lips then back at my eyes and i returned the action but, before i could do anything else he pulled me to him and kissed me.

i kissed back and his hand moved from around my neck to the side of my thigh as he pulled me into his lap. i followed his lead and held his sides as he kissed me. he rubbed on my thighs and ass, grinding me into him occasionally. he grabbed my neck again, pulling me away and tilting my head to the side. he started kissing on my neck making me moan a little. his hands held my lower back holding me in place but, i stopped him.

"what are we doing" i said lowly

"i'm tryna show you how you different from the bitches on the block"

"by having sex with me on our friend couch"

"i'm not having sex with you ajani" he looked at me in my eyes chuckling

"then what are you doing"

"i'm loving on you"

"loving on me" i questioned him

"i been feeling you and i don't know if you been feeling me but, i like you ma"

i looked at him not knowing what to say.

"damn say something, its okay if you not ma"

"i think i am though" i looked at him thinking about everything

i don't usually like people though. i'll think they are cute but, never entertain it as a crush but, with assassin i feel a stronger feeling.

"you think so" he raised an eyebrow at me

"yeah" i looked at him

"let me take you out then, so you can know for sure"

"when" i asked him not breaking eye contact

he looked around my face before answering me

'tomorrow night" he rubbed on my sides

i smiled at him before nodding. my concentration broke when a knock on the door. we both looked at it quickly before i got off assassin opening the door. maya, sha, r, yus, kenzo, and roy came in as i stood to the side letting them, looking up seeing assassin already looking at me, licking his lips before fixing his skin mask pulling it back down on his face.

"ight let's get this shit started" nesty said opening a bottle

i smiled as i closed the door and locked it behind myself before going into the kitchen joining everybody else.

the end.