. jay5ive.

"quickie"

"quickie"

a jayden and jalani love story

6:54 PM
DOUGLAS,NY
JAY AND JALANI BEDROOM

jalani point of view

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"fuck" i moaned out bouncing on top of jay

"mh" he graoned smacking my ass

i held onto his ankles as we laid in reverse cowgirl.

"fuck daddy" i moaned feeling my eyes roll to the back of my head

"shit, just like dat" he moaned

his hand swiftly curled around my hair pulling my head back

"oh my god daddy" i screamed before coating him

"lift up" he told me releasing me from his grip

i did as told and he got on his knees putting his legs on the outside of mines. he pushed my head down and my back in putting us in backshots. he slid in mkaing me hum at the feeling.

he started slow before speeding up making my eyes roll back again. he aggresively started to hit my spot and i reached back before he pushed my hand away making me grip the sheets.

he gripped my hair again pulling me back to him and grabbed my neck lifting me putting his lips to my ear.

"take it, stop runnin" he pushed me back down

my eyes rolled back and he smacked my ass wrapping his left arm around the right side of my waist.

"bounce it back" he told me

i did as he said moaning at the feeling of him pulling me all the way back to mkae sure he was deeply in me.

"oh my god jay" i said deepening my arch

"you so fuckin sexy" he groaned to me

i clenched around him and he smacked my ass again telling me to speed up. i did as he told before he put on leg up fucking me rougly. i clenched around him again and he grunted. a loud moan escaped my mouth before i felt myself squirt on him. he lowered his other hand rubbing my clit and i felt my body shake.

"fuck" he grunted quickly pushing me off and pulling out nutting on my back

i panted before i was lifted with my back pressing against jay's front. he kissed me and i kissed back. i turned towards him and pushed him back on the bed before jerking him and more nut came out falling on my chest.

his phone rang and he answered it.

"yoo" his forehead was on the camera

" we down the street bro, we gon be there in five mins" jay hound voice rang through the phone

"who wit you" jayden asked

"just naz, m, and dot" he put everybody in the camera.

"ight" he said before ht phone hung up

"i wanna take a shower" i told him

he grabbed my hands and picked me up. he walked into the bathroom starting the shower. he helped me to the bathroom and i used it while he got towels for us. i wiped and flushed nad he helped me into the shower. he washed and i let the warm water hit my body feeling the tense feeling from my legs slowly and barely fade. he helped me wash my back and i rinsed and told him i could finish so he could be able to open the door when everybody got here.

he got out and started to get dressed while i finished washing my body. i turned the water off and slowly got out. i took baby steps walking to the counter wear jay put some of his shorts , my white cropped long sleeve top, a bra and underwear.

i leaned against the counter and jay walked in.

"everybody here, you need help" he asked me

i nodded and he lifted me on the counter. he slid on the ethika boxers he bought me and helped me clip my bra. i put on my top and he helped me put on my bottoms.

"you wanna stay up here or come downstairs"

"i'll go wit you" i held his hand

he walked with me down the stairs and i looked up seeing everybody watching us.

"ya'll didn't get neaky on the couch did ya'll" naz spoke up

"shutup" i laughed

i curled my legs behind my side laying my head on jayden's shoulder. he wrapped his arm around my waist and rubbed my butt which gave a slight feeling of relief and comfort after we had sex.

"look at the love birds" jay recorded us

i laughed covering my face and jay threw up signs before moving my hand and moved my head towards the camera. he put the phone down and a few seconds later i got a mention notification from insta seein jay and jayden tagged me.

"love my girl, ha pussy good" jay story read

"really" i laughed looking at him

"if i'm lyin, i'm flyin" he shrugged

i rolled my eyes playfully and we all was just on chill shit for the night.

the end.
{a/n: i have a part 2 idea for this ngl}