. dthang gz .

"podcast intern"

"podcast intern"

_____a daniel and ja'lissa love story___

6:58 PM
BRONX, NY
PODCAST STUDIO

ja'lissa point of view.

i sat behind the desk of the podcast building i worked at. the building i work at was three floors, not including the floor i worked on. the building was used for interviews but, the company was tied to a recording studio a couple blocks down that i also worked at on some days.

i always really stayed behind the desk and occasionally ran errands in both buildings. i walked out from the back room that was used for the workers in the building to eat lunch and put their stuff. i finished putting some of the drinks that "joey" the other intern that works here bought.

i walked out, heading back towards my desk. i sat down replying to different emails sent to managment to try to get other rappers here for interviews.

it wasn't hard to get some rappers for interviews consedring the record at the studio i work at. i was in  the middle of typing one of the paper charts on an online document when a few boys walked in through the door.

"hey, how may i help you" i stood up placing the sign in clipboard back on the counter

"i'm hea for a interview" the lightskin boy walked up to the counter

"do you know who it's with" i asked making eye contact with him

" i think bro name is kev" he said pullin out his phone like he needed to check for conformation

"and what's your name" i asked him

"dthang gz yu heard " he told me smilin

"okay, fill out this section and then sign your name" i told him

all he had to do was put the time, who his interview was with, and his name. i walked over to the phone and called kev, telling him that 'dthang was here for his interview' he confirmed and told me to bring him down as they was ready for him.

"here you go ma" he looked at me up and down before sliding the clipboard in my directon

i looked at him in the eyes, slightly smiling. he is kinda cute i'm not gon lie. but, i'm at work so i need to keep it professional.