Tied up

-continuation to I can see you-

I shifted around in my sleep but could barely move. I slowly opened my eyes and saw my wrist tied up to the bedpost. "What the..." I tugged at the ropes trying to get free. I glanced down and saw I was naked. "Fun right?" Taylor smirked. She was stood at the end of the bed with her arms crossed.

"What is this?" I asked. "I told you what you did was naughty behavior." She replied. "So you tie me up while I'm sleeping?!" I glared. "We never got to finish what we started. So I wanted to make sure you wouldn't try and pull anything on me." She climbed up onto the bed and spread my legs.

She bit her lip, "So where were we?" Her fingertips lightly teased my slit. I bit my lip and tugged at the ropes holding my arms back. I felt myself growing wet and slightly squirmed under her touch. "Now that you moved in..." Taylor smirked up at me, "we're going to have a lot of fun."

"W-what?" I stuttered. "Whatever to keep the boss happy, right?" Taylor glanced down at my opening and smirked. A loud gasp escaped my lips as she slipped her long fingers inside me. "And pleasing my naughty employee makes me very...very happy." She slowly pumped her fingers in and out of me. I bit my lip and slightly thrusted my hips against her fingers.

"Why don't you untie me so I can make the boss really happy." I smirked. "Nice try." She chuckled and continued thrusting her fingers inside me. I groaned out as she hit my pleasure spot. Her tongue simultaneously teased my clit causing me to squirm around. "Taylor please..."I whimpered. She ignored me and continued.

I wrapped my legs securely around her and her against me. She tried to pull away but I kept my grip on her. Her hand harshly spanked me and caused me to loosen my grip. She pulled away and slightly glared at me. "Ready to untie me now?" I smirked. "No. You just earned yourself harsher punishment." She replied. "W-what?" I nervously asked as she got off the bed for a brief moment.

She held a tight grip on my leg and tied my ankles to the bed. "Taylor please, I'm sorry. Don't do this." I begged. She ignored me and tightened the ropes. She lined herself up between my legs and I felt something lightly rub against my entrance. "W-what are you-" I gasped as she thrusted deep inside me. "Fuck." I whimpered.

Her hands gripped my waist as she slowly moved in and out of me. "If you want to play dirty..." Taylor said slowly pulling out, "Then two can play dirty." She thrusted deep back inside me with ease and moved at a quicker pace than before. I tossed my head back in pleasure and moaned, squirming around to get free. "Please..." I whimpered out. "Beg." Taylor's voice was deep and full of lust. "P-please...u-untie...." I heavily breathed out, unable to finish my sentence. I was overwhelmed by the pleasure and wanted more.

I bit my lip as it started to quiver and held my moans back. "Still want me to stop?" Taylor smirked. I shook my head and tried to control my breathing. Her hand slowly trailed up my body and lightly gripped my neck. "Say it." She demanded. I whimpered and furrowed my eyebrows in pleasure. "Say it!" She raised her voice and tightened her grip around me. "Fuck me..." I moaned out.

She smirked as I rocked my hips in sync with hers. Her fingers toyed with my clit as she continued to thrust in and out of me. My breathing grew heavier and my heartbeat accelerated as my body began to get overwhelmed with pleasure. I whimpered as my body began to tremble, "F-Fuck..." I moaned out as I climaxed.

Taylor's strokes got slower for the moment. My body felt weak and I just wanted to be untied. Taylor's hand gripped the back of my neck as her strap was near my lips. "Open." Lust in her voice. "W-what?" I stuttered slightly surprised. "Open." She repeated. I slightly parted my lips open as she slipped inside my mouth. Her hands tangled in my hair, "I want it clean." She said in her deep sultry voice. I whimpered as she moved my head down against it and I did as she said. She slipped out of my mouth and leaned down near me. "Good girl." She smirked and pecked my lips.