Competition

I stood on my side of the stage of our press conference. My team backing me up from behind as photographers snapped photos every second and journalists pestered us with questions. "Y/N?!" The journalists shouted in unison. I picked one in the crowd. "Yes?" I asked. "You're a very popular fighter in the league right now expected to be one of the best. Do you believe you have what it takes to take Taylor on in this fight?" He asked.

The bright lights from the camera flashes were strong enough to blind me. I glanced to my left and saw Taylor, arms crossed with a smug look on her face as she and her team waited on my response. I looked back out at the sea of journalists. "Frankly, I don't see any competition. I've taken on so many of the toughest fighters in that ring and I have an undefeated title for a reason." I shrugged and smirked at Taylor before looking back out at the press. "Taylor won't be that different."

Taylor looked slightly shocked and looked back at her team. "Taylor are you worried Y/N might actually be a strong contender and take your title?" One journalist asked. Taylor stepped up to her mic and softly smirked. "She's just another puppy who hasn't learned her place yet." Taylor shrugged and glanced over at me, "I'll be walking her on a leash like the rest of the competition."

The crowd oo'ed and I stepped up to her face. She stood firm and smirked down at me and some of our team kept us at a slight distance. "You talk a lot of shit don't you." I glared. "You can still give me a congratulatory kiss when I win princess." Taylor smirked and teasingly blew a kiss at me. My cheeks flushed red and I was ready to lunge at her when we were split up and I was taken off backstage.

--
I was in my dressing room gathering my things and ready to go home after the conference when I heard someone enter and felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind. "No hard feelings babe? You know we always have to talk crap at these things." Taylor whispered and gently kissed my neck.

I was slightly irritated with her. I knew it was all part of the process but I still hated having to hear those comments from my own girlfriend. I stayed silent and continued to pack my things up. "You can't seriously be mad at me Y/N, you were talking shit too." Taylor sighed. I turned around and glared at her, "That last comment was too far."

"But I didn't mean it. It's all for the cameras." Taylor said. I rolled my eyes and looked off. Taylor put a finger under my chin and turned my face to look at her, "If you're mad at me then you can save it and beat my ass in the ring later." She said, "If you could, that is." Taylor smirked.

She laughed as I shoved her off and she quickly pulled me back into her arms. "Come on let me make it up to you..." she whispered and kissed my neck. I bit my lip wanting to fight her but I loved the warmth of her lips on my skin. "Fuck off." I muttered. "I'll fuck you instead." She smirked and kissed my lips with such hunger as if she had been waiting to do this all day.

She lifted me in her strong arms and sat me on the table. She kept her lips locked with mine and unbuttoned my jeans. "Do you do this with all your competition?" I asked between kisses. Taylor stopped for a moment, "No, because I've never wanted to fuck any of them as much as I've been wanting to fuck you." She smirked and tugged my jeans and panties off.

Taylor lustfully bit her lip as she stared at my glistening center. I nervously swallowed as she draped my legs over her shoulders and pressed soft kisses to my center. My slick slightly coated her lips she looked up at me and slowly licked up along my center, the tip of her tongue hit my clit and caused me to gasp. She smirked and pressed her face deeper, letting her tongue savor every bit of me.

The warmth and wetness of her tongue against me had me so overcome with pleasure and made the tension leave my body. I tangled my hand in her hair and lightly tossed my head back against the wall as I softly moaned in pleasure. My eyes grew wide as she slipped her long slender fingers inside me and continued pleasing me with her tongue.

I softly whimpered and furrowed my eyebrows in pleasure. Her fingers repeatedly hit my pleasure point and her tongue simultaneously toyed with my clit sending me over the edge and making my breathing grow heavier. I was growing so overwhelmed by the pleasure and she knew. The tension was building up inside of me and I desperately grasped at the table.

My body convulsed and I moaned out as I released and all the tension left my body. Taylor looked up at me with an innocent gaze as I tried to catch my breath and recollect my train of thought. She wiped the corners of her mouth her thumb and sucked the mess off. She picked up my jeans and panties and held them out to me. "Now get dressed so I can take you home. You have lots of training to do tomorrow." She smirked.

(Author's note: With that said...New story coming: All is Fair in Love & War.)