Tied up with a bow Pt. 2

My body felt weak. We had gone through about 10 toys and my body couldn't handle anymore. I could feel the warm wetness dripping out of me and onto the sheets. Taylor softly kissed my center and gently teased my wet dripping opening with her tongue. I softly moaned at the feeling and watched her.

"Mmm..."Taylor softly moaned against me as she thrusted her tongue in and out of me. "Fuck." I heavily breathed out in pleasure. She slightly pulled away and licked the glossy mess on her lips. "Just how I like it..." Taylor softly said as she teased my sensitive skin with her fingers. She slowly slipped two fingers inside me and gently pumped them. "Nice and wet." Taylor smirked and slipped her fingers out of me.

I watched as she sucked her fingers clean, moaning as she savored the taste on her fingers. Her eyes were locked on mine as she swirled her tongue around her fingers and cleaned off the last bit. "Now the next one should be really fun." Taylor smirked and went to grab another toy. I tiredly groaned and tossed my head back.

"Don't give me attitude, you're the one who decided to give me full access to use your pussy for the day. Now deal with it." Taylor said. I whimpered and lay defeated on the bed waiting for her next choice of pleasure. "Perfect." Taylor said as she situated herself between my legs. One leg draped over mine as she slipped one end of the toy inside me.

She slipped the other end into her and softly moaned at the feeling. The vibrations moved through from my end to hers. She thrusted her hips making the toy slip deeper inside me as she was getting simultaneously stimulated on her end. Our moans both filled the room as we moved our hips in rhythm. "Fuck." Taylor whispered under her breath.

The thrusting grew faster as Taylor got more and more stimulated. I watched her pleasure stricken face with every thrust getting more turned on by the sight alone. I tossed my head back in pleasure getting closer to climax once again and just as I thought this would be the moment we both got mutual stimulation and Taylor would finally tire herself out, she pulled the toy out.

"What the fuck." I glared. Taylor softly panted and smirked. "That's not how we're finishing off." She replied and tossed the toy aside. I groaned in frustration as she put on her strap and lined up between my legs. I gasped as she slipped inside, feeling the vibrations of her strap go through me and hit my pleasure spot. Taylor softly whimpered as she thrusted in me, getting mutual stimulation. "I'm going to enjoy this new attachment." Taylor softly moaned and continued thrusting deep inside me.

I whimpered as her hands gripped my hips and her body slightly twitched from the sensation she was receiving. I watched her pleasure stricken face as her strokes got faster and deeper, her eyes slightly rolling back as she went quicker the more stimulation she received. "Fuck." She softly whimpered and continued. I gasped as she hit my pleasure spot repeatedly and sent me over the edge. I was so overwhelmed with the pleasure I just wanted her to finally give me the chance to cum without her edging me.

Our breathing picked up pace. Neither of us able to contain it anymore. Taylor looked conflicted, wanting to prolong this little activity but also as desperate as me to want to cum. She whimpered and continued as we both grew closer to climax. I gripped at the ropes and slightly squirmed around. Our lust filled moans echoed in the room as we both came. Her strokes slowed down, she shut off the vibration, and remained inside me as she caught her breath.

She slowly slipped out of me and moved down between my legs. "Oh god you're still not tired of this?" I groaned. Taylor slightly glared up at me, "Will you just shut up and let me taste your pussy in peace?" She said as she slipped her face in between my legs and let her tongue clean up the wet mess dripping out of me. Her blue eyes looked up at me as she slightly pulled her face away. "I think I deserve it for all the hard work I put in to get it like this, don't you?" She smirked and continued to lick up the warm juices dripping out of me. I whimpered and was so tired out I just fell quiet and let her do as she pleased.