four

Jia Li

Jia are you free this afternoon?|

|∑(ºº)!!
| I think I am
| I'm not sure, do not underestimate how busy I am
| btw why'd you ask?

My parents wanted to have dinner and meet my 'gf'|

| this soon?!!
| it hasn't been a week yet.
| can you delay it for another day or week 😭

I'VE TRIED MULTIPLE TIMES 😭|
But they kept telling me to stop making excuses and using my busy schedule as an 'excuse' to delay this dinner|

|BRO DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY HAIR I'VE LOST FROM THE LAST THREE DAYS SINCE MY EXAMS STARTED
| THE STRESS GAVE ME HAIR LOSS, I think I need to wear a wig to this dinner

Is that a yes to my invitation 😁?|

| yes, sadly.
| what time is the dinner? My exam today ends at 2 🥲

5pm|
Is that enough time for you to get ready?|

| I'm no fashion student, I don't know how to dress up for any occasion 😧
| do you see how I dress to class everyday

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️|
I'll come over to help you pick an outfit|
Seeing that it's my parents... they'd probably judge the hella shit out of you|

| 💀💀💀
| not helping.

꒰ ♡🥛യ •₊˚

"Your apartment is really clean." Yangyang spoke as he looks around Jia's apartment. It was small and cozy. It felt a lot more welcoming then his one.
"Did you think that my abode would be messy and a total chaos after you saw me in the library once, with my desk filled with various textbooks and papers?" She says as he shamefully lowers his head.
"Umm maybe? You'd probably get a headache if you ever saw my apartment. I don't think that you could even see the floor because its covered in pieces of fabric and thread." He said. He had absolutely no shame when talking about his own horrible and messy environment.
"Yikes, might want to clean that you know. You can't stand staring at a fat textbooks but can live like that where you can't even see the floor? Men surprise me every single day."
Jia then opening her bedroom door as she motions him to enter first.

"Whatever you do, just don't roast me too much when you see what's inside my closet." She says as he rolled his eyes at her before opening her closet door.
His eyes as a reflect widening when he goes through her clothes.

"Jesus. Jian you do not have a single formal attire." He stated as he kept going through her clothes. Failing to even find one piece of clothing that didnt seem too casual.
"Sorry bro, I don't usually care about how I look." Jia falling down on her bed as she makes him pick out an outfit for her. She'll just leave it to the profesional. I mean she was going to meet up with his parents, and he knew his parents (probably), so he'd want her to make the best impression.

"Ok Jia, I've come up with an outfit." He tells her as she quickly sat up on the bed. Seeing the lad holding onto a full outfit and showing it to her.
"But if you're going to wear this, then I'd have to change my clothing as well." He says and hands the clothes over to her.
"But you look fine right now? Why do you need to change." Jia questions confused.
"So we'd match at least. If my parents were to give constructive criticism on what we're wearing, then they could just yell at me for making us wear this." He says before leaving her room to give her some privacy to change.