fourteen

Gossip girls 2

you:
GIRLSS|
HELP ME|
PLEASE|

Sena is crazy:
| ???
| did you get yourself into some trouble again?

You:
No|
Yes, maybe?|
RED VELVETS TICKETS ARE GOING TO BE UP LATER|
IM GOING TO GO TO WAR|
I NEED TO SEE THEM|
AND I NEED YOUR HELP PLSS|

Nari soon to be star:
| and why do you need our help for exactly?

FBI Jieun:
| she probably doesn't have the time to get the actual tickets

You:
YES 😢|
I have to study for my quiz tmmrw|
So I can't join the ticket war|
PLSS IM DESPERATE TO MEET RV|
HELP A FRIEND OUT 😭😭|

Kisaki daijobouu:
| I've never seen someone this desperate for a ticket before, but hey its Jia so where's the surprise 😭

Sena is crazy:
| fine we'll help you.
| but don't blame us if we aren't able to get a ticket for you bec the other fans already sold them all out

You:
Don't think that far already pls 😭👎🏻|
IK YOU'LL BE ABLE TO GET IT!!!|
If you aren't able too then....|

Nari soon to be star:
| we'll try to get them dw Jia!

---ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁

He went out of his office after having spent the last four hours inside there perfecting the threads to his new designs for his fashion line.
The clock stricking midnight. Yangyang looking around the apartment to see the room dimly lit. Jia must have turned the lights off when he was far too concentrated with his work. He went over to the kitchen to grab himself a glass of water before walking pass Jia's room. Seeing her bedroom widely open as the lights were still on.

He raises a brown up in suspicion. Was she not in her room or was she still awake at this hour? He did overhear her conversation with her friends over the phone of how she had to study for her quiz the next day and how she desperately wanted tickets for Red velvets R to V concert.

"Jia." Yangyang calls out softly. 
Going over to her own officeroom. Quietly opening the door to see her fast asleep by her desk. A single lamp on, as she had her head and arms laid out on the desk with a blanket over her body.
He couldn't help but to stiffle a laugh. She must have been so tired that she passed out in that position. Yangyang was able to see her screen displaying the site where Red Velvet's tickets were being sold. Seeing the screen displaying the words 'OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT' in bold.
Her phone was buzzing with notifications. The lad again catching a glimpse of messages from her friends as they flashed by one after another.

Sena is crazy: jia I tried to get tickets but reveluvs are crazy, they snatched them all before I even had the chance too 💀..
Nari soon to be star: jiaaa I'm so sorry that i wasn't able to get you tickets :((( ....
Kisaki daijobouu: I EVEN ASKED HYUCK TO HELP ME GET THE TICKETS BUT WE STILL COULDNT GET ONE WTFF..
FBI Jieun: I didn't even know how to get into queue....

He shook his head in disbelief. How was red velvets number one fan not able to get concert tickets? He wanted to get rid of her stupid quiz because it was the reason why she wasn't able to even get tickets and attend the concert in the first place. If only there was a way.