eleven

*driing!

She enters 'bliss bakery', Nari's grandparents bakery that her one friend works in. She looks around the store as she tries to find where the rest of her friends were seated at. Her eyes scanning the bakery until they reached the back of the room at the edge where her friends were currently seated at.

"Look who decides to show up. Jian Liu." Sena teases, cooing as she watches as Jia sat down in the empty chair that they have left for her. Her brows furrowed in confusion.
"The last time I remembered, my surname didn't have a 'U' in it." Jia answers.
"Did you forget that you and Yangyang are married now? So yes there is a 'U' in your surname now." Kisaki corrects her. This only confusing Jia even more.
"Wait, that wasn't all just a dream?? I'm actually married to him now?" Jia finally took everything in as she remembers yesterday's occurrence. From her finishing her exams to her running to the cathedral, and then kissing Yangyang. What the actual fuck.
"To be honest I'd react the same way as well if I was ever married to Haechan. I wouldn't believe it either." Kisaki says. Her friends didn't know whether she was joking most of the time or not when she talks about her boyfriend like that.

"So any news of you and Yangyang potentially living together?" Jieun asks.
"He said that his parents got us a new apartment that we could live in together as our wedding gift. So I've been packing my things. Although the thoughts of me and him living in the same house scares me a bit. He's messy and I can't stand a messy environment." She replies.
"Already?! Don't be surprised if the apartment they got you two isn't just some ordinary apartment." Sena stated.

"I'm sure the living condition wouldn't be that bad." Jieun tries to reassure her.
"Eun, that's cause you live with Jaemin. Man could cook, he could clean, he can even take care of three kitty litters. You have it easy on you. And besides, you're barely home since you're always out on your mission to visit Lily, so you don't really mess up the house anyways." Kisaki retorts.
"Well yeah... you're kinda right about that." Jieun mumbles.

"I've always wondered why you and Haechan don't live in the same apartment Saki." Jia asks. Wanting to know why her particular friend still live in her own apartment.
"Oh that's cause we aren't bothered to go apartment shopping and live together. We both work far away from home so whenever one of us is near the others apartment complex when we want to go home, we could just crash at each other place." She explains.

"Sorry girls for taking long. My shift ended five minutes ago but i had to go out to get some extra ingredients." Nari apologises as she finally joins the crew and was sat down now. "What are all of you talking about?"
"Just them living with their partners or whatever. I wouldn't understand because I don't have one." Sena replies before letting out a wicked laugh at the end.
"At least miss Nakamura Sena and Kim Nari lives in a nice big house." Kisaki yammers.
"A big house because my parents decided to have five children's yeah!" Sena spoke back before groaning.

"Oh girls, I'm sorry to cut it short but Yangyang have just informed me that the moving truck is on the way to my apartment. I need to get going now." Says jia as she stood up from her seat.
"Invite us over for a housewarming once you've settled in!!" Sena exclaims as the girl gave her a thumbs up before leaving the bakery.

꒰ ♡🥛യ •₊˚

"This seems like the last box." Yangyang stated as he placed the box down on the ground.
The two of them now inside their new apartment. They stood there as they took in the whole place. Both their eyes widening at how humongous their apartment was.

"I think my parents forgot to mention that this is a penthouse and not just a regular old apartment.." the lad stated. Being awestruck by his parents choice of apartments.
"Um, right. This is awkward." She mumbles before facing him.
"Do you want to look at the rooms and we can decide which rooms we'd like to sleep in?" She suggested as he nods his head in understanding before the two of them started looking around the penthouse.