five

4:35pm

"The rain seems like its not going to stop." Yangyang mutters to himself as he let's out an annoyed sigh. Currently walking in the rain as he uses his jacket as a shield to shelter himself from the rain and avoid getting himself wet.

He sees a bus stop nearby, his immediate response was to quickly run over there and take a break from walking and wait for the rain to calm down. He was also able to see a figure who sat underneath the bus stop. The rain running down heavily as he wasn't able to get a good look at the person. But he nonetheless ran over there to seek refuge.

Once he was under some sort of shelter, the first thing he did was shake his head. Trying to dry his hair to the best of his ability.

"Can you like, not do that? You're getting me more wet."

His head as a reflex was quick to look besides him. Seeing Jia sitting there as she softly glares at him.

"Oh sorry, i didn't realise that you were also here." He apologises before he glances at her red and scratched up knees.
"Why are you knees bleeding?" He urgently asks.
"I was trying to catch the last bus because it started to rain, and i wasn't seeing where i was going and fell." She explains before patting the empty seat besides her, indicating that he should sit down.

"Can you at least stand?" He asks before sitting down.
"Yes, but it hurts when I do. So I'm just sitting here whilst I wait for the rain to stop." Jia answers.

"I don't think the rains ever going to stop. Do you have your phone with you? My phones battery died whilst I was in class so I can't call my driver to come and pick us up."
Her lips formed a straight line.
"Sorry buddy, I left my phone at home because I woke up late for classes."
He shakes his head in disbelief.

"Well, if the rains not planning to stop any time soon then we might as well walk our way back home." He said as he got up. The next thing that he did confusing her as she watches as he bent down in front of her.
"Get on my back Jia." He tells her as she looks at him weirdly.
"Why?"
"We need to get your injuries treated or else it'll get infected. The nearest house that we can get to is... my parents house. So I don't mind carrying you on my back for the next ten minutes." He says as she furiously shook her head a no.
"No I'm not getting on your back. Yangyang I'm probably too heavy for you to carry, I'll just slow you down even more. Just leave me alone here." She rejected as he ran his hands over his face in irritation.

"Jia I don't care if you're heavy or not. We need to get your injury healed ASAP, and get out of this rain." He said and pointed at his back.
"Get on my back or be stuck with knees that won't work tomorrow." He says sternly.
The lad smiling to himself when he hears her groan before she finally got on his back.
"Don't blame me tomorrow if you wake up with a sore back." She says as he lifted her up easily.
"Do you think that I don't exercise or what? You're so light i could just as easily throw you into the road right now." He jokes as she pulls on his ears, earning a yelp from him.
"Gosh if my legs didn't hurt I would've kicked you right now!"

"Hold on tight, I'm going to run."

꒰ ♡🥛യ •₊˚

*durgh!

He closes the front door before making his way to the living room. His sudden appearance catching the attention of his mother as she came out of the kitchen to see Yangyang all soaking wet, with someone on his back.

"Yangyang why are you all wet?" She questions. Not receiving a response as he walks pass her to go grab a towel and a blanket.
The women then looks down at the person whom Yangyang had placed down on the couch. Her eyes widening as she went forward to inspect the hurt girl and crouches down in front of her.

Jia looks at his mother as she smiles sheepishly at her.
"Hi Mrs, Liu." She greeted her bashfully.
"What happened to your knees dear?" His mother asks in worry as she quickly went back to the kitchen to grab the first aid kit before coming back to where Jia was at.

The women being able to see her son arrive before her as he uses the towel to dry Jia's hair and wrap her shivering body up in a blanket. All whilst he was drenched and wet by the rain, not seeming to care about his own current condition.
She couldn't help but to smile seeing Yangyang being so affectionate towards his 'girlfriend'.

"Why on earth were the two of you in the rain?" His mother asks a bit sternly now. Worried about them.
"My phone was dead and she didn't bring hers, so i couldn't call the driver to come and pick us up. Plus she injured her knees trying to catch the last bus. And the rain didn't seem to stop so I just decided to walk in the rain and take her home to heal her injuries." He explains. Jia holding onto his arms to tell him to stop drying her hair and use it for himself. So he did, he then tried to at least dry himself.

"For crying out loud Yangyang, don't you have your own car?" His mother spoke whilst shaking her head. Finishing up with bandaging Jia's left knees before closing the first aid box.
"I don't know where my keys are?! They're probably somewhere on the floor of my apartment and I can't be bothered to search for it. Plus i was in a rush to school today." He argues. His statement making Jia furrow her brows.
"Your apartment is already messy again after I've just cleaned it?!" Jia exclaims in disbelief.
"I told you that I couldn't keep it clean for even a day. That's why I didn't want to hire someone to clean it." He says with a frown.

Both his mom and Jia sighs.
"Men." The two of them said in unison before letting out a laugh.

"Well anyways, you two kids go and take a warm shower to prevent yourself from catching a cold tomorrow. I'll try to cook you two something warm as well." His mother stated before leaving them alone.
"Are you able to walk? You can use my bathroom upstairs." He asks her as she held onto his arms, attempting to get up.
"See, I can stand properly now!" She says before walking forward. Well she tried to walk, she only ever got to one step before her knees gave up on her and she was down on the floor.
"Damn, why are these knees already retiring at this age. Am I too old." Jia curses to herself as she tried to get up again but he stops her to it.

"You're too weak. If you continue to walk you'll only injure yourself even more." He tells her before swooping her up from the floor and carrying her in his arms.
"I can still crawl my way up the stairs?" She suggested another alternative as he let's out a blaring laugh.
"No Jia. That's literally worser then trying to walk your way upstairs."

---☆

"There I've run the warm bath for you. I'll go and grab some of my mom's old clothes that you could wear and I'll place them by the bed. You can shout my name out if you need any help." He says as she could just nod her head lazily.
"Nope I won't be needing anymore of your help, thanks." She says before blinking at him.
She could see him open his mouth as he was about to say something but she beat him to it.
"I'll be fine. I don't need you to help fetch me out of the bath or whatever, I can do it myself." Jia states. Yangyang still looking at her a bit reluctant.
"But your legs are still weak. What if you slip?"
"Yangyang let me remind you again. I can crawl." She says with her arms crossed.

He had an uncomfortable look on his face.
"I do not want to imagine you crawling on the ground only in a towel."
"Then don't think about it you pervert!?" She exclaims in embarrassment.

"Alright then, I'll leave you be. If you need anything I'll be in the other room. Though I'd doubt that I could hear you cause I'd be in the shower myself." He said whilst he walks out of the bathroom.
"Hmm ok. Thanks. Make sure to close the door." She said as she watches him close the bathroom door. Waiting until she hears the sound of the door *clicking to make sure that he was officially out of his own bedroom.

She then started to undress herself before going inside the bathtub. Getting herself comfortable as she enjoys the feeling of the warm water. She slid herself deeper into the water as now only her head was visible to be seen.

Sigh.

"What have I really gotten myself into."