•Dinner•

Read and #enjoy 🥰
(edited)
Tw: violence
~~~

The rest of the day was long since Gracie and Riley both excitedly explored the various rooms of the house with me, I found myself trailing behind them.

Although I appreciated the tour, I couldn't help but wish for a quick nap, especially now that it was time to go out for dinner.

For my first impression, I decided to wear a white mini silk dress. Riley opted for a red one and Gracie chose a black dress.

They helped me style my hair and apply makeup, ensuring that we all looked flawless. While some might argue that we were a bit overkill, Riley convinced me that making a strong first impression was essential.

"Alright, so while we're out, don't worry about paying for anything. We know you have limited money, and you should find a job first before you start paying for anything." Riley explained, her mind working to process all the information.

"Tomorrow we can look for your new job, we can head downtown, maybe go shopping or get lunch afterwards," Gracie exclaimed with excitement, already envisioning the next day.

"Do you have any idea of where i could apply?" I asked.

"Bikers Cafe has good pay, they're always hiring apparently." Riley reminiced.

Immediately I had a bad feeling, 'always hiring' isn't something to be proud of.

"And there's a super cute boy that works there, I think his name is Miles." Gracie added to her sisters statement.

"Stop! You aren't gonna hook me up with someone!" I laughed at them, how ridiculous. I had literally only just got here.

~~~

After finally arriving at the resturant, we took a look around inside at the interior. Tall glass windows offered beautiful views of the city. I settled into my seat with Gracie on my left and Riley on my right at the table.

During the few minutes I had been there, I had the pleasure of meeting Aaron Hill, an older man who had been in this Mafia for decades, Ethan hill was his son. Additionally, I was introduced to two other boys my age, Julien Thomas and Henry Williams, who were seated on either side of Ethan. 

There were much more people than I thought there was going to be, I didn't get to meet them all, though I did acknowledge that they were there.

Ethan seemed to completely ignore my presence ever since I arrived, it didn't bother me after learning from my friends that he was a complete asshole.

Meeting everyone brought me a sense of security, knowing that they had my back. However, a suspicious feeling of uneasiness settled in my stomach as I wondered how Aiden knew them despite living in a different state.

Pushing that thought aside, I suddenly realized that I hadn't even called Aiden to let him know where I was.

As I glanced around the table, I noticed David in a conversation with a few older members, while Ethan was engaged with his group of friends. Riley seemed occupied with her phone, and Gracie was rambling on about something unimportant.

"Hey, I'm going to give my brother a quick call. I'll be back in less than 5 minutes," I informed Gracie. She nodded understandingly and flashed me a smile, pulling out her own phone to drown herself in something.