•Drunk•

(EDITED)
TW: Panic attack, violence
~~~

The music thumped in my ears, and the floor beneath us vibrated with every bass drop.

The alcohol had gone straight to our heads, and both Riley and I were in the same state.

We stuck together like glue, while Gracie went off to entertain a random girl in the bathroom.

Riley and I found guys to dance on. I didn't bother to learn his name; I had been given just the right amount of attention that I had been craving.

His hands had found my waist first, they slowly made their way to my hips, lightly pulling me closer to him.

It felt like an eternity since we arrived, and the touch of the man never ending.

Time seemed dragged on, my mind filled with a buzz, and the sense of being watched consumed me.

I scanned my surroundings, trying to find a presence, anything out of the ordinary.

There it was. My eyes had wondered to the corner of the room, Ethan sat at the bar. Holding a half empty glass of what I assume
to be whiskey.

His penetrating gaze locked onto me, like a hawk stalking its prey. Sitting beside him was Julien.

I hadn't really talked to Julien, all I really knew about him was that he was fucking with Riley's feelings. He stood a few inches taller than Ethan, his blonde hair mirroring my own from earlier in the day.

I slowly looked up at my new friend, the man's hands still on my hips, drawing me in. I could just barely make out his face, he looked at me hungrily.

I turned my head to look for Riley. Thankfully, she was right next to me, holding her random man's hands and guiding them over her thighs. From what I could tell, she stared directly into Julien's eyes.

"Riley" I got her attention. She looked at me only with her eyes.

"You look hot as fuck" I told her, slightly yelling over the music. She smiled and straightened her posture.

"Someone is looking at you" She yelled back to me, nodding in the direction of Ethan and his friend. I turned my head to look towards the two men.

Riley was right, Ethan hadn't taken his eyes off of me. I don't know if it was the lighting, or the alcohol, but he looked hot.

I looked him up and down, as I attempted to take in his features, I was rudely interrupted.

"Could I take you home princess?" the man that gripped my body had yelled over the music into my ear.

"No" I blankly told him, not leaving any room for bargaining. All while not taking my eyes off of Ethan.

"C'mon babe don't lead me on" he begged, his hands traveling too far up close to my breasts.

I broke the stare down with Ethan to remove the man's hands. Normally, I would beat this little shit to a pulp. But, I figured that I didn't need to make a scene. I walked toward Ethan, leaving the random man with a hard-on.

As I made my way toward him, Julien got up and rushed towards Riley, who had also just rejected the man that had previously touched her.

"You aren't supposed to be here Aria" he stated, raspy.

"I was just having fun. Then you showed up." I slurred, sending him a dirty look.

I finally had time to look at him. He wore a white t-shirt that showed off the arm muscle, cream colored joggers and white sneakers.