•Muderer•

This is the last chapter babes
Longest one yet!
ENJOY IT!!!
(Edited)
Tw: Violence, Gore
~~~

Everything that has happened prepared us all for this moment.

As we stood in the middle of the room, dust filling our senses, Julien explaining the plan, point at areas on the map that was layer out infront of us.

This was the second time I heard the buzz in my ear, everything around me faded and I was only concentrating on my thoughts.

My mother, who had taunted me for as long as I could remember, was going to die. At my hand. My father, the one who had broken our family legacy, is going to die.

I can't tell if I'm happy, or if I'm not. I feel... relief? I don't know.

I knew Gracie and Riley needed this, everyone who stood around this fucking table needed it. Their blood on our hands, we craved it.

Everyone who listened to Julien looked as if they drowned in his words. All of them paying close attention to every detail of this plan.

I heard the Julien mumbling about my family's house, and the shared house.

"Alright, we know what we are doing?" The words Julien spoke finally coming to me.

I fluttered my eyelashes to wake myself up. I couldn't get a wink of sleep last night.

Julien looked around the table, expecting someone to say something, although we all stayed quiet.

"Are we clear?" Julien yelled this time, making all the others jolt and nod their heads.

"We head off in an hour. Come to me if you have any questions." Julien dismissed us, reminding me of David.

He walked off, but he didn't get far before Riley reached out to grab his arm, dragging him into a private conversation. Gracie and Harry walked off into the side of the shed that we kept the weapons.

Eventually it was only Ethan and I, he stood on the opposite side of the table from me, completely silent.

I rubbed my eyes, "why are you still here?" I asked him.

I wasn't really angry at him, but I definately wasn't happy either. He had barely looked at me since I killed Chris yesterday.

Was it something I did? I don't know. All I do know is that I won't get the awnsers out of Ethan, atleast not the easy way.

"Why are you?" He responded to my question with another, causing me to roll my eyes.

I walked around the table to where he stood. Looking up at him, he stared down into my eyes.

I struggled to find the words I was searching for, I don't know what to tell him specifically. How can I communicate my issues about him when it's really not that bad?

I mean, how desperate will I look if I get angry at him for not speaking to me? We arent dating, he isnt my boyfriend. Why should I be angry about this?

Instead, I leaned into him, giving him a hug.

Ethan ran his hands through my soft brown hair, kissing the top of my head.

"They will die quickly, I'll protect you." he whispered into my hair. Reminding me that I had just zoned out completely, not listening to a word of the plan.

"I don't need protecting Ethan, I just... I don't know." I grumbled, resting my head on his chest.

"I'll be right next to you the whole time." He muttered, seemingly more annoyed than two seconds ago.